What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She's gooooorne...

millersnose

Post Whore
gee that bag seems to fit her boogie board exactly

almost like it was made for it

another one of those coincidences i suppose

sunny

CP, I think she probably did it too. But you know as well as I that all sorts of bullsh*t floats around on the net.

carcharias

Immortal
borat said:
How can anybody seriously beleive that Corby didn't realise this was in her bag before the customs officer found it?

3477465_drugsweb.jpg

Just on that plastic bag and having just spent a few months this year travelling using a similar type thing.

Firstly from my experience the vacuum has been released from it which in turn would almost double the size of it.

I am assuming the police probably opened it to see what was inside ( smell it I suppose) before this photo.
The plastic bag is a vacuum bag made especially for travelling and storage, it sole purpose is to shrink the contents down .
If you look at the pic the top of the bag where the blue line is , it is quite flat .
If it had been used properly ( with vacuum )that end would be all wrinkled up.
If she did do it , you would think she would most defintely utilise the vacuum in the bag to decrease it 's size.

I was pretty amazed at how much more I could fit in my bag when I used them for travelling.

Just a theory , so don't blow poo valve people.

C.P

Juniors
You would think that a crooked airport worker would also do the same thing then, the smaller the easier for placing in a bag i would've thought? Also the main claim is that it was put in the boogie board bag by a dodgy worker. Unless the airport worker took a huge suitcase to work and carried it around all day. How was a airport worker supposed to carry this 'pillow' into work unnoticed, then carry it around work unnoticed before having it handy to slip in a bag?

carcharias

Immortal
C.P said:
You would think that a crooked airport worker would also do the same thing then, the smaller the easier for placing in a bag i would've thought? Also the main claim is that it was put in the boogie board bag by a dodgy worker. Unless the airport worker took a huge suitcase to work and carried it around all day. How was a airport worker supposed to carry this 'pillow' into work unnoticed, then carry it around work unnoticed before having it handy to slip in a bag?

I dont get your point, I'm not having a go at you....

I'm saying that it more than likely was in vacuum mode regardless of who put it in there.
I think the police may have released the vacuum prior to this photo.

I am assuming Borat was suggesting the bag at the size it is in the photo would be impossible to not notice.
I agree , its massive surely she would of noticed it.
If it was in vacuum mode it would of been a lot less bulky, the weight would be exactly the same.

I used a bag like this to get e.g a pair of jeans , 4 or 5 t-shirts , 2 pairs of shorts , a jumper and socks and undies down to the size of a football.
They really are quite good and I highly recommend them to anyone travelling.

Getting it into work for a baggae handler was the easy part.
It has been well documented with video proof that there was no security gates or any checks on handlers going into work.
A sports bag or smaller backpack even a suit bag would of been easy.

Like I said , I'm just throwing up a theory so don't blow a poo valve people.

borat

Bench
carcharias said:
Just on that plastic bag and having just spent a few months this year travelling using a similar type thing.

Firstly from my experience the vacuum has been released from it which in turn would almost double the size of it.

I am assuming the police probably opened it to see what was inside ( smell it I suppose) before this photo.
The plastic bag is a vacuum bag made especially for travelling and storage, it sole purpose is to shrink the contents down .
If you look at the pic the top of the bag where the blue line is , it is quite flat .
If it had been used properly ( with vacuum )that end would be all wrinkled up.
If she did do it , you would think she would most defintely utilise the vacuum in the bag to decrease it 's size.

I was pretty amazed at how much more I could fit in my bag when I used them for travelling.

Just a theory , so don't blow poo valve people.

Good Point. I never thought of that. Its still one freakin big bag either way though.

ibeme

First Grade
millersnose said:
i think it is safe to say they had already opened the bag before the photo

Isn't that what carc is saying? It's size in the photo is irrelevant when considering the size it would have been shrunk down to for it's journey.

ibeme

First Grade
Obviously the weight would have been the same, but why do you think hydro is compressed? I thought it was just dope grown water under artificial light. Apparently the bag was full of 'heads'. I'm not an expert when it comes to dope, but I thought 'heads' were the the most potent part of the plant, dried, but not in a compressed state.

ibeme

First Grade
millersnose said:
drying them does compress them

lol. These vacuum sacks suck the air out, and the bag would be significantly smaller in size. Filling a bag full of dried cannibas doesn't displace all of the air in the bag.

millersnose

Post Whore
huh?

the bag still contains 4 kg of hydro

forgive me if i do not get the point you are making

you see schappele fans logic sometimes escapes me

ibeme

First Grade
millersnose said:
huh?

the bag still contains 4 kg of hydro

forgive me if i do not get the point you are making

you see schappele fans logic sometimes escapes me

The size, as in dimensions, of the bag would be significantly smaller once the air is sucked out. The weight would remain the same, but the nature of vacuum storage bags is to shrink the physical bulk, so they take up less space.

So, your observation regarding the size and shape of the bag looking as though it were designed for a boogie board bag is only valid if the bag was not vacuumed/compressed whilst in the boogie board bag. As has been mentioned, the bag would have been significantly smaller in size, and any comparison to it's size with the boogie board would be irrelevant.

And claims that such a bag would cause obvious bulging would also not be so relevant.

In terms of weight, at school, we used to play tricks on each other by putting a large rock, or block of concrete in a bag, so when the owner came to pick it up, we'd all get a laugh when they realised how heavy their bag suddenly was. On the odd occasion, the owner wouldn't notice, because their mind was elsewhere or something. That made for even funnier moments, but the point is, it's not beyond comprehension that someone could pick up (or drag in this case) a bag without noticing the extra weight.

millersnose

Post Whore
ibeme said:
The size, as in dimensions, of the bag would be significantly smaller once the air is sucked out. The weight would remain the same, but the nature of vacuum storage bags is to shrink the physical bulk, so they take up less space.

the photo looks to me to be relatively free of air

and in any case the contents of the bag are clearly the vast majority of its bulk

it is not exactly a pea in a baloon

carcharias

Immortal
So is all pot once dried for smoking classed as compressed ?
(serious, I don't know)

There is one glaring point the anti-corby crew have not picked up on yet......if I'm right , my vacuum bag theory is shot to pieces .

:)

who took that photo?

how is it being used?

borat

Bench
ibeme said:

So, your observation regarding the size and shape of the bag looking as though it were designed for a boogie board bag is only valid if the bag was not vacuumed/compressed whilst in the boogie board bag. As has been mentioned, the bag would have been significantly smaller in size, and any comparison to it's size with the boogie board would be irrelevant.

And claims that such a bag would cause obvious bulging would also not be so relevant.
Ibeme, I think you have been watching one too many infomercials. The size of the bag will be reduced but you are hardly going to fit it into your glove box or top pocket. One enormously huge bag of weed, the size of a bodybaord, compressed in a space bag is still a big freakin bag.

ibeme

First Grade
carcharias said:
who took that photo?

how is it being used?

Apparently Mercedes Corby (her sister) took the photo after the bust had been made. I doubt they were in a position to compress it again.

borat

Bench
carcharias said:
So is all pot once dried for smoking classed as compressed ?
(serious, I don't know)

There is one glaring point the anti-corby crew have not picked up on yet......if I'm right , my vacuum bag theory is shot to pieces .

:)

who took that photo?

how is it being used?

Was in the telgraph a couple of days ago.

ibeme

First Grade
borat said:
Ibeme, I think you have been watching one too many infomercials. The size of the bag will be reduced but you are hardly going to fit it into your glove box or top pocket. One enormously huge bag of weed, the size of a bodybaord, compressed in a space bag is still a big freakin bag.

Yes, but probably half the size or even less, making comparing it's size to the boogie board irrelevant in the context that it's been compared in this thread.

Latest posts