What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She's gooooorne...

millersnose

Post Whore
it stil contained 4 kgs of compressed hydro

which in volume would be about 3 times the size of the boogey board

borat

Bench
ibeme said:
Yes, but probably half the size or even less, making comparing it's size to the boogie board irrelevant in the context that it's been compared in this thread.

The bag was sitting on the boogie board in the photo. Thats the only comparison.

borat

Bench
ibeme said:
Yes, but probably half the size or even less, making comparing it's size to the boogie board irrelevant in the context that it's been compared in this thread.

Less than half the size? You don't sell them for a living do you?

ibeme

First Grade
millersnose said:
it stil contained 4 kgs of compressed hydro

which in volume would be about 3 times the size of the boogey board

Three times the weight, but not three times the size. It would have been a fraction of the size.

Did you ever stick a chip packet in front of the heater at school, and watch it shrink? It was still all there, weighed the same, but it was only a fraction of the size.

ibeme

First Grade
borat said:
Less than half the size? You don't sell them for a living do you?

I've seen those bags work, and the size they can shrink down to when utilised. People use them to store their winter woolies, and blankets and things. They shrink by a fair bit, which is why people use them. They can fit a lot more things into a storage space.

The picture of the bag sitting on the boogie board doesn't tell an accurate story if the bag was shrunk whilst in the boogie board bag.

borat

Bench
carcharias said:
There is one glaring point the anti-corby crew have not picked up on yet......if I'm right , my vacuum bag theory is shot to pieces .

Is it that you have no credibility?

Just kidding. You have got my attention, whats your theory?

borat

Bench
ibeme said:
I've seen those bags work, and the size they can shrink down to when utilised. People use them to store their winter woolies, and blankets and things. They shrink by a fair bit, which is why people use them. They can fit a lot more things into a storage space.

The picture of the bag sitting on the boogie board doesn't tell an accurate story if the bag was shrunk whilst in the boogie board bag.

I'll tell you what. If you chuck in a set of steak knives that can cut a shoe in half I'll take a dozen.

millersnose

Post Whore
ibeme said:
Three times the weight, but not three times the size. It would have been a fraction of the size.

nonsense

[/QUOTE]Did you ever stick a chip packet in front of the heater at school, and watch it shrink? It was still all there, weighed the same, but it was only a fraction of the size.[/QUOTE]

this is not a 10 gram packet of chips

it is 4000 grams of pot

ibeme

First Grade
millersnose said:
nonsense

this is not a 10 gram packet of chips

it is 4000 grams of pot

So what! That doesn't mean it won't shrink. Of course it will shrink. That's why they would used vacuum bags. Get a bag of dried plants, put them in a vacuum bag, and see how much it shrinks.

ibeme

First Grade
http://www.packmate.com/share/cgi-bin/site.cgi?site_id=packmate&page_id=vacusac

http://need more closet space/? Vac... EZ locking slider for convenience. Reusable.

vacusac_ani.gif

vacusac_before.jpg
->
vacusac_after.jpg

Obviously 75% is best case scenario, but it gives some idea of how much it can reduced.

borat

Bench
:lol:

How about that magic bullet also. I hear it can whip you up a 3 course meal in 6 seconds.

sunny

You mean you're only just noticing now that a lot of the Corby backers are arseholes and/or nutjobs?

millersnose

Post Whore
thats a bit harsh sunny

some of the nicest people i know get caught up in personality cults

just look at the circus that was princess diana or your average pop band

they cannot see beyond the original seduction

ibeme

First Grade
It has nothing to do with Schappelle Corby. In fact, I don't particularly even like what I've seen of her, and I think less of her family.

For me it comes down to doubt. I wouldn't be prepared to put anyone away for 20 years based on what has been presented. That's a massive call considering that I don't believe the evidence against her is conclusive enough. I think there were too many botched procedures from the time the drugs were first discovered. And I think that too many doubts have been raised, particularly in light of revelations that drugs are transported by baggage handlers in this fashion. And no attempts were even made to conceal the drugs.

carcharias

Immortal
Can one of you define compressed and or hydro to me please.

I'm having trouble trying to figure out what you are saying.

ibeme

First Grade
carcharias said:
Can one of you define compressed and or hydro to me please.

I'm having trouble trying to figure out what you are saying.

'Hydro' as in hydroponic marijuana. I've been using the term compressed to describe the plastic bag after it's been vacuumed. Others have used it to describe dried out hydroponic marijuana.

carcharias

Immortal
ibeme said:
'Hydro' as in hydroponic marijuana. I've been using the term compressed to describe the plastic bag after it's been vacuumed. Others have used it to describe dried out hydroponic marijuana.

I know what Hydro is and how it works , I'm just confused how this when dried is classed as compressed.

ibeme

First Grade
carcharias said:
I know what Hydro is and how it works , I'm just confused how this when dried is classed as compressed.

It's got me beat. Millers? Want to answer this one?