What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shield Final: Tas Tigers v NSW Blues at Hobart

Tweed Titan

Bench
Why did we bat soooo slowly with so many wickets in hand if they are going to declare now. I think the declaration is a good idea, BUT we could have gone waaay earlier with the hitting if that is the thought. Mott is no genius that's for sure.

yappy

Bench
Well f**k Me.

There's aggressive and then there's downright suicide. 200 isn't going to be enough with nearly 100 overs.

I hope it turns out to be a masterstroke, but I fear we'll be all done and dusted by tea with Tassie winning by 6 wickets.

beads6

First Grade
Well f**k Me.

There's aggressive and then there's downright suicide. 200 isn't going to be enough with nearly 100 overs.

I hope it turns out to be a masterstroke, but I fear we'll be all done and dusted by tea with Tassie winning by 6 wickets.

well you need to win a draw is not enough so the declaration had to be tonight and had to be gettable for the Tasmanian s. If you bowl well 200 is plenty need a few early wickets

aussies1st

Staff member
We only get 4 overs, would have been better off going for 30 odd runs in the remaining time and then declare overnight.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
brave declaration but we had enough chances to put pressure on them but dropped too many catches

yappy

Bench
Time to get SOK on. The quicks don't look like they are gonna do it for us today. Catching hurt em last night, but today they're just knackered.

TheParraboy

Staff member
copeland gets kruger

tassie 2/71 - 35 overs

another quick wicket here puts us in a decent position to win it

El Diablo

Post Whore
Tasmania got lucky with the timing of the World Cup

ridiculous declaration by Katich too

this pitch was a road and it seemed pretty obvious not even the batsman knew he was going to declare

there is a stack of time left and he was never going to bowl them out for f**k all on this road