What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shit performance

weasel

First Grade
I have pretty high expectations of our defence, so I was disappointed to see us concede 22 points in a match. Heck, I would have still been cut if we'd only let in 12 points last night. Our goal-kicking is still a bit of a problem. 2/5 isn't really good enough.

Hornby made 4 line breaks. :clap: I've said this already but I reckon he has been fantastic lately, probably one of the inform players of the competition over the last month, but for all his good work he hasn't been getting over the line, which is a shame cuz he's done enough to deserve five or six tries in our last three games.

I have a feeling the Cowboys will get up against the Panthers tonight. If they do then it'll all but guarantee us a top four spot. Not that I'm fussed if we finish 4th or 5th. I was really hoping last night we'd further pad our mammoth points difference, oh well maybe we can put fifty on Manly next week. :twisted:

Jamesy

Juniors
For once i agree with phil gould. It does our finals lead the world of good to have a close, heart-in-mouth, hard fought game coming into the finals. Especially with the eagles and the bye in da last 2 rounds. Like Gould said in da post match, if we'd gone out and beaten them by 30 points and then go out next week and beat the eagles by the same margin, sure it might give us momentum but its not against finals teams.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
At least the boys realised they could play better. From what they sait it seems to want to aim up better for next week.

That's a pleasing sign.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Congratulations to the Knights. They were coming off the back of a hding from the potential Wooden Spooners & were down a man after about five minutes but stuck it out & played with a lot of heart.

Saints played well enough to win the match. It wasn't one for the ages but it's best to keep your powder dry for the big matches that start in three weeks...

Cheers,
Ben S.

_Johnsy

Referee
There are some positives to come out of that. Great effort by newwie, how often do you see the side down to 12 raise and nearly pull of a win. Another gritty win will do me fine next week. Then a week of to freshen up for the panthers at home.

Latest posts