What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should NZ become an AFL nation?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
the only way you could get a heap of kiwis to run around a paddock mindlessly (which is all AFL players do anyway) would be to throw a sheep in the middle.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
New Zealanders playing a game called Aussie Rules? Doesn't sound likely, I think there'd be a fair few Kiwi's who'd ignore the game on that name alone.

griffo346

First Grade
madunit said:
the only way you could get a heap of kiwis to run around a paddock mindlessly (which is all AFL players do anyway) would be to throw a sheep in the middle.

Unit u got no idea what your talking about when it comes to afl haha its a great sport to watch live its more better then a league match honestly and i come from a league background

TooheysNew

Coach
Haha. Idiot.
griffo346 said:
Unit u got no idea what your talking about when it comes to afl haha its a great sport to watch live its more better then a league match honestly and i come from a league background

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
so you're telling me that the inconsistent direction the players run is actually intentional.

My word they are f**king hopeless athletes if thats the case.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Grayham, it's been 3 years since this thread was started, hows the grass roots developement going?

Are we any closer to having an AwFuL team from NZ in your regional little comp :lol:

Btw, RL has more kids playing RL in Vic now than AwFuL has in the whole of NZ, look what RL has done down there in 3 years, whats NZ AwFuL done in the same time? :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

Stop the discussion, it's already happened according to Zoo magazine...

ZooWanks.jpg

shiznit

Coach
sh*t.... we have AFL here??

bloody news to me...mind you though its not too suprising... now that the local councils lock the public toilets after 6PM all the closet homo's had to find somewhere new to gather and grope eachother....

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Bump.

I see the Kiwis managed to play in three GF's this year, how'd the AFL's franchise go Grayham :lol::lol::lol: