What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Souths go?

the kirwan kid

Juniors
I know there's lot of tradition and history but is it time for Souths to go? Bring in a team for NSW's central coast and another for SE QLD for the 2006 competition so we have 16 teams. I don't know much about AFL but I understand they propped up teams like Sydney and Brisbane with money and salary cap exemptions to ensure thir longevity and success. Maybe it's time for our admin to look at the big picture (i.e the next 20 years) rather than the next season. I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts.

supersoniceagle

Juniors
Should Souths go where? Out of the comp? Just because they are losing it doesn't mean they should be kicked out of the competition, they must stay

Pigskin

Juniors
Needs to be three less teams in Sydney - not really phased which ones or how

Oink !

t-ba

Post Whore
No way. Teams Shouldn't be forced out. Pressure should be placed on the Sydney clubs to squeeze a few out. This pressure could be best applied by approving all three expansion bids.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
No!!....Souths in form attract big numbers to the games..just need them to start wining and get rid off that bloody Tapp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miccle

Bench
Biglance said:
no way i wish we had newtown and norths back in as well

How the hell do South Sydney, St George Illawarra, Cronulla, Cantebury, Sydney City, Parramatta, Penrith, Manly, Newton, North Sydney and Wests all fit in to the NRL? I don't agree with getting rid of sth sydney is the right thing to do - but if there's one thing we DON"T need it's more sydney clubs.

axl rose

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
No!!....Souths in form attract big numbers to the games..just need them to start wining and get rid off that bloody Tapp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly if they were winning they would be getting 20,000 + but when is it going to happen? been a long wait

Phillips

Referee
the topic of this thread is a joke, souths should have never been punted in the first place

Latest posts