What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side vs Penriff

Caped Crusader

Juniors
I'm pretty sure it was the size of his current deal that put him in FG exile. Pretty sure Brownie wanted to ship him off to Leeds but the Segearo thing went on too long

Would he take a lower wage to stay? Not sure. Do we want him in 2018? Depends how Kosty goes

Brown indicated Randell will get more game time. I'm OK with that. He's a team player and the players have a lot of confidence in him.
Randell, Levi, Lamb etc can do much more out there without Hodko pulling the strings.

perverse

Referee
Randell, Levi, Lamb etc can do much more out there without Hodko pulling the strings.
More like cutting the f**king strings. A few weeks without him and we've already figured out how to win. I never really even expected dropping Hodko to improve us much, but I'll be damned if Feeney hasn't offered more this year, even with his severe limitations. As I said when I wanted Hodko dropped, playing for a career that might not eventuate is a powerful motivator - how could a man that desperate be any worse than Hodko?

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Even if he's on 300K, that's insane money. What is the average wage again for an NRL player. It's around the 300K mark isn't it? Given that, he should have been signed for 150K max. Good ole Hages....

Also how long is Elliott out for and what did he injure?

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
More like cutting the f**king strings. A few weeks without him and we've already figured out how to win. I never really even expected dropping Hodko to improve us much, but I'll be damned if Feeney hasn't offered more this year, even with his severe limitations. As I said when I wanted Hodko dropped, playing for a career that might not eventuate is a powerful motivator - how could a man that desperate be any worse than Hodko?

I'd say that Feeney has done more in the limited time in the team than Hodko did all season. All Hodko had was goal kicking. He occasionally did some aggressive defense, but then he'd miss tackles that he was expected to make. It's sad to say, but I have a feeling that Hodko will earn his 600K per year over the next year and a half plodding along in reserve grade. No one will want to sign him and he's not going to leave whilst he's earning 12K per week.

Glendale

Juniors
I think I remember at the time Randell got re-signed, he had only played 2 first grade games. I'm fairly sure of it. Hages stupidity really does boggle the mind.

Frederick

Staff member
Maybe he heard that a club offered 200K and Hages panicked and jumped to the 300K figure. What an ignoramus...
Michael-Hagan-6310011.jpg

Latest posts