What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signing News

Old Timer

Coach
Yep, let's send out a possie and buy up big time. There must be good players out there some where we could buy.
f**k our juniors, who the f**k would want to give our juniors a try first. Juniors can all rot in NSW cup for all I care who needs them. Honestly, if they were any good they'd be junior Kangaroos and Junior SOO reps by now, Mary would have blooded them already. Our juniors are shit let the other dumb ass clubs buy them.
Our Pathways team should only concentrate on pathways for other clubs players and journeymen. f**k our juniors.
Had to laugh when I saw these.
It looks like you've also got a copy of the book.
Page 47 says that 4 journeyman a year especially those that play in the spine will keep the recruitment manager in a full time job.
Page 48 says that a coach that wants to keep any players is expendable.
Page 49 says that juniors should not be seen nor heard.
Page 50 says that if all turns to shit, change jobs as it's all in house at the Dragons and everyone covers for everyone else.

Reactions: Qdf

Gareth67

First Grade
Facebook page called Ali latest rugby league rumours.

Oh geeze , why didn't you mention that in the first place my friend . I thought that it was from a more reliable source , such as the Lurker . And just when I thought that all our problems for replacements had been solved .

j0nesy

Bench
Lussick - possibly yes, big and tough still young enough and a decent replacement for Packer
Lillyman - definitely no. Too old, too small
Walker - maybe, some potential. But I'd prefer we hang on to our young backs
Johnston - probably not. I think we have a few with more potential.

Belta

Juniors
If the price is right, Lussick - yes, only on a sort term contract, Lillyman - possibly short term...why you ask?

Easy - to keep the mongrel, .... still be plenty of opportunity for the young crop if they are good enough...no others keep Milne, Mann, Field, Dufty..with plenty of other good backs to follow in coming years

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I wonder if we need another forward as I would prefer to give Lawrie and Hind a go.
What do the Under 20's gurus think of Jack Murchie who hails fron Gerringong and plays for Canberra. He is in the Junior State of Origin team.

possm

Coach
Yep, let's send out a possie and buy up big time. There must be good players out there some where we could buy.
f**k our juniors, who the f**k would want to give our juniors a try first. Juniors can all rot in NSW cup for all I care who needs them. Honestly, if they were any good they'd be junior Kangaroos and Junior SOO reps by now, Mary would have blooded them already. Our juniors are shit let the other dumb ass clubs buy them.
Kerr or Lawrie should be selected on the bench for the Tigers game. We need to see how these two young forwards perform before buying anyone.

possm

Coach
Had to laugh when I saw these.
It looks like you've also got a copy of the book.
Page 47 says that 4 journeyman a year especially those that play in the spine will keep the recruitment manager in a full time job.
Page 48 says that a coach that wants to keep any players is expendable.
Page 49 says that juniors should not be seen nor heard.
Page 50 says that if all turns to shit, change jobs as it's all in house at the Dragons and everyone covers for everyone else.
Who is the author/authors? Wouldn't be a joint vernture project from Millward and Mary would it?

hazzbeen

Bench
If we are signing the two players from South's , to play fullback and wing I'd rather 1 as a winger as for fullback can't understand why we are looking outside the club . Dufty is there and Mann , if for some reason we are not going to sign Mann he would my first choice

possm

Coach
Recruitment from outside the Club should be like for like or better. Promotion from inside the Club should be the potential to be like for like or better by end of off-season training.

Unless Millward goes after Hayne, we should be testing Field, Dugty and Mann from next game on, with Dugan at right centre.

For the remainder of the season, we should be testing in turn, Kerr and Lawrie off the bench from next week on.

From this testing we should be able to make some decisions on recruiting.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
like for like premiers 2017
Recruitment from outside the Club should be like for like or better. Promotion from inside the Club should be the potential to be like for like or better by end of off-season training.

Unless Millward goes after Hayne, we should be testing Field, Dugty and Mann from next game on, with Dugan at right centre.

For the remainder of the season, we should be testing in turn, Kerr and Lawrie off the bench from next week on.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade

Why would we want to test players when we have a great forward pack and are currently 3rd on the table? We have the potential to win it all, therefore we need to use our best players.

St Georgio

Juniors
I would think that Millward should be sorting out what's happening with Lafai, Mann, Nighty and Milne.....After that then work out who we may need to buy in for the backs.

I have no doubt with Packer and Mose going we will be in the market for a front rower . But there is no hurry lets wait and find the right one .

+

How about we sign some good young players like Dufty, Field, Lawrie or Kerr.

= smart Progression .