What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simon Dwyer to retire??

ByRd

First Grade
Reported on MMM he will be retiring.

Apparently straight from the horses mouth. Its been a month and he still has no feeling in his arm.

If this is true then i feel so sorry for the kid, i rate him so highly and i hope its not true but if it is i wish him all the best and may he get back to full health.

eozsmiles

Bench
That would be terrible luck for the kid. Scary to see how quickly it can all end. I wish him all the best.

perverse

Referee
this would be a real shame, he had a lot to offer. had a very good understanding with Benji quite quickly. ran excellent lines.

Last edited:

Hutty1986

Immortal
this would be a real shame, he had a lot to offer. had a very good understand with Benji quite quickly. ran excellent lines.

I rove your engrish!

Hope it's not true, he was destined to play a big role for the Blues in the next few years I reckon

The Gambler

Juniors
He has little choice at the moment.

You can only prey that he wakes up one day with the feeling back.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Ignoring the fact some people need to retire from spelling in here, this is awful news.

The physical demands of the game nowadays mean this will probably become more and more regular, unfortunately.

perverse

Referee
Ignoring the fact some people need to retire from spelling in here, this is awful news.

The physical demands of the game nowadays mean this will probably become more and more regular, unfortunately.
:lol:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssh

zing.jpg

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Terrible news if true, I always loved watching him play. Reminds me of Phil Clarke although IIRC he was in his late 20s when he had to retire.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
simon dwyer to retire?

but he played with so much fire!

it must give tigers fans such ire..

but alas, i guess he has no desire.

he played well in a match that went down to the wire.

lets hope it's not left wests in a quagmire.

but maybe he's staying, and the OP is just a liar?

bah, i'm done.. of this game i do tire..

bulldog

Bench
How long ago was Tuiaki forced to retire?

Best of luck to the kid, he would be devastated, hope it comes good.

Red Bear

Referee
Pretty shocking, but was on the cards with this sort of injury. Very good young player. If this is true hopefully he is able to rehab over the next year or two and eventually make a return, or otherwise can find work etc.

After writing a thread about how good the Tigers pack was looking into the future, Fifita leaves and Dwyer cops a shocker of an injury, might've cursed you a bit Tigers fans

2010Dragons

Bench
simon dwyer to retire?

but he played with so much fire!

it must give tigers fans such ire..

but alas, i guess he has no desire.

he played well in a match that went down to the wire.

lets hope it's not left wests in a quagmire.

but maybe he's staying, and the OP is just a liar?

bah, i'm done.. of this game i do tire..

You are a poet!
I didn't know it! :crazy:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Terrible news if true, i really rate the kid, he's a top draw talent, destined for bigger things, already one of my favourite players to watch
hopefully its untrue but if it is, i wish him the very best with his recovery and future.

Latest posts