What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slightly OT: A Big Thank You

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Thank you all, but look out for each other. If someone doesn't seem their usual self, check up on them. Look at Chad Robinson, mental illness can take anyone. I've had mates do the unthinkable after seeing horrific things. They seem fine, usual stuff we see at work and boom!

I've been reading this forum for a long time and only started posting last year. I am floored by the kindness and respect shown by fellow members and gee, didn't it get me through some tough times.

Thank you all, especially Tom Red V for having the ticker to share . Thanks mate
Nominate him for an order of Australia

131114 lifeline
Another awesome post...stay well mate

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
BSB
Good on you champ.
Hopefully you will get to see and do everything you want.
Before you leave this life.
I'm finding that this thread is the best therapy I have even had.
It's beacauce of people like you and the rest of us crazy dragon supporters that I wouldn't ever think about not supporting the mighty saints.
We have some truly inspirational people on here.
And your reply is inspirational....... thank you

Bench
That was a very nice post. We are all here with a common interest and we agree or disagree sometimes. That just shows that we all care about our club.
Tom sometimes I have found that people I have met friends on the internet who I will never see but have been here for me in troubled Times.
I even met my ex on the internet, but that is another story,
Always feel free to post anything here,

TruSaint

Referee
Please note- I never intended to hijack this thread from Tom's post and issues. Just thought my predicament was similar and that he isn't the only one (I know no person has accused me of any of this, but feel it's relevant)

Cheers All

Tom , Im pretty sure would be emboldened by your contribution, but well said. Shows your quality..
Have to admit, this thread has been very moving for me.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Please note- I never intended to hijack this thread from Tom's post and issues. Just thought my predicament was similar and that he isn't the only one (I know no person has accused me of any of this, but feel it's relevant)

Cheers All
Me either mate.....I was just pointing out that people have issues be it health (like mine) mental or whatever and its great having support and great comeraderie on here that you can turn to anyday of the week night or day.....I have found most people are genuine no matter what our different opinions maybe....and the one thing we all have in common we love our Dragons.....shame we all dont feel the same about our coach lol

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Cheers All

Of course you post is relevant, 1st & 10.
Just glad you had the backbone to discuss it.
The door is open 24/7.
Cheers,
OKB1

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I'm so humbled and overwhelmed by the response to this post. It's so comforting to know that we can all band together like this for each other when times get a little tough. The compassion is truly heartwarming.

1st & 10 your posts choked me up quite a bit, such inspiring words and I am absolutely not feeling like you've hijacked this thread at all. And for the record I am 100% behind you here as well, as everyone else is i'm sure, you have friends here. If anything this thread opens up the opportunity for people to jump in and really open up if they feel the need to.

You're all such phenomenal people. Thank you for reminding me why Dragons fans are the best people in the world.

Last edited:

1st & 10

Juniors
I'm so humbled and overwhelmed by the response to this post. It's so comforting to know that we can all band together like this for each other when times get a little tough. The compassion is truly heartwarming.

1st & 10 your posts choked me up quite a bit, such inspiring words and I am absolutely not feeling like you've hijacked this thread at all. And for the record I am 100% behind you here as well, as everyone else is i'm sure, you have friends here. If anything this thread opens up the opportunity for people to jump in and really open up if they feel the need to.

You're all such phenomenal people. Thank you for reminding me why Dragons fans are the best people in the world.

Thank you for such a touching reply

It has been an enlightening and uplifting day.

Firstly, on the radio and TV I hear/see George Brandis being given a standing ovation by Labour and the Greens.

Then I log on here and discover this wonderful thread.

What next? Dragons to make the four!!

Cheers to 1st & 10 and TRR.