What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smackdown's Cena is Awesome

Harko

Juniors
How awesome was Cena tonight on Smackdown? Come out and severely stuck it to Vince then against all the odds got the 1-2-3 over the biggest waste of space in the WWE.

I hope Cena get's a push for the US strap and wins it off him, also hope Benoit wins the world strap off Lesnar sometime soon.

Seems like the only reason Nathan Jones was brought in was for the upcoming Passport To Smackdown tour in Perth, wonder if he will still be around after that, he is pretty sluggish in the ring and doesn't have any mic skills.

the Shannon Moore/Matt Morgan match was a bit of a waste of time and the Guerrero's impending break up is extremely annoying, as Eddie should be doing bigger and better things.

Rey vs that japanese guy was a decent match but Tajiri vs Noble sucked a bit, really it was stupid that Nidia come out and distracted him, I want to see him win that strap, maybe Nidia is going to turn her back on Noble???

Anyway Smackdown was a decent show and I enjoyed it more then Raw for the simple fact that Cena rules and because Benoit got the win :)

Phillips

Referee
true about nathan jones being sluggish in the ring

rey mysterio's match and Cena's were the best tonight as both one, but i wanna see mysterio Vs Ultimo dragon

those bashem brothers are wierd aren't they :lol: :lol:

Harko

Juniors
Phillips said:
true about nathan jones being sluggish in the ring

rey mysterio's match and Cena's were the best tonight as both one, but i wanna see mysterio Vs Ultimo dragon

those bashem brothers are wierd aren't they :lol: :lol:

Spot on with those Bashems, but I couldn't care less what they are doing as long as they aren't in the ring.

Dragon and Rey could form a team that could challenge for the tag straps in my opinion. They would be awesome. :D

Funny how Heyman claimed to re-unite the most entertaining tag team in WWE history, Scotty Too Hotty and Rikishi and they only appeared on Smackdown that night and we haven't seen them since!

What's everyone reckon about the Cat coming to Smackdown?

raz

Juniors
The Cat would be a pain in the ass.. Wont he be just like regal when regal made his crappy debut?

Who was that bitch spanking the bashem brothers? :lol: when that bold one got spanked him shaking his head like a maniac was hilarious

Harko

Juniors
DMeX said:
The Cat would be a pain in the ass.. Wont he be just like regal when regal made his crappy debut?

Who was that bitch spanking the bashem brothers? :lol: when that bold one got spanked him shaking his head like a maniac was hilarious

That's Shaniqua, they're manager/master, she could be credited to getting them the titles really as she always interferes in they're matches.

Yeah don't know about the Cat, I'm looking forward to it cause I'm not sure what they will do with him, but he could be a decent face co-GM!

Raider_69

Post Whore
i have always been a big fan of John Cena
many in the frikin fun bar can vouch for that

WORD LIFE
cena_l.jpg
forget the us strap, i want him pushing for thre major title
The Bashems are a f**king disgrace!
The big slow is poor in ever facet of wrestling
I think that Smackdown is the inferior brand, they dont have the names that RAW has, hopefully the Kane move will solve that problem

raz

Juniors
Ive been impressed with cena since i started watching wrestling again but how did he make his debut??

Harko

Juniors
Fairly sure Cena's debuted had something to do with Angle, I know Angle is a HUGE fan of Cena's and am fairly sure he gave him his break.

I heard they're planning to keep Stephanie off Smackdown for a lot longer then first thought, I don't mind her in small amounts, I'm just sick of Vince's long and drawn out promo's.

The Colonel

Immortal
Harko said:
Funny how Heyman claimed to re-unite the most entertaining tag team in WWE history, Scotty Too Hotty and Rikishi and they only appeared on Smackdown that night and we haven't seen them since!

They'll be wrestling either this week or next week for the tilte - they won a number #1 contenders match the other night on a house show.

Harko

Juniors
Smackdown won't have a pay per view for 2 months, going to be interesting to see what they do over the next month, weather they try different things or just use the extra time to build up matches more.

Of course come Royal Rumble most of they're stars will be involved in the Rumble, I'm guessing.

But it'll be interesting to see what they do.

Raider_69

Post Whore
smackdown really needs Cena IMO
i think without him they would struggle, he needs a title, hofully he pushes for at least the US

Harko

Juniors
Have a look at how many votes Cena has recieved on those end of year awards on NoDQ.com - just about any section he has anything to do with he is leading. :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Harko said:
Have a look at how many votes Cena has recieved on those end of year awards on NoDQ.com - just about any section he has anything to do with he is leading. :)

i know anything slightly related to Cena i voted for
he is a champion!
i love him, get him up here, i wanna boof him!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i hope steph comes back with some sort of new voice, she is hot and all but damn that voice cuts through me like a hot knife through butter!

Latest posts