What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smithy

no name

Coach
While Smith is a hypocritical merkin, at least Cronk was aiming in the general direction of a team mate.
Milford chucked it at the ground where old mate was lying, no team mates around.

AJB1102

First Grade
Everything Smithy said was for the cameras.

Being the consummate professional he is I'm sure he's signed off on a memo to the refs outlining exactly how he'd like them to perform during Storm matches. In fact, if history is anything to go by he's probably signed off in triplicate.

POPEYE

Coach
My favourite part was when he said he didn't like it because it 'wasn't in the spirit of the game.' This from probably the biggest cheat the NRL has ever seen.

One of the best players to lace on a boot but sadly also one of the biggest merkins
Only because he's not in your team dopey

SBD82

Coach
Only because he's not in your team dopey
I don't think that's quite right.

I quite like plenty of players that don't play for the team that I support.

Just because he's your merkin, doesn't mean he's not a merkin.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The game should not reward merkin play, end of. Throwing the ball at a player lying stationary 2 metres from the ruck is merkin play.

POPEYE

Coach
Remember when pops wouldnt admit he was a storm fan
You lost me there ol' mate . . . document the time when I wouldn't admit I was a Storm fan and I'll pin it to the Melbourne jersey I bought and wore before they played their first NRL game. Must admit the only reason I followed the Storm from the beginning was because the 'experts' said they'd fail . . . give me a good underdog any day

POPEYE

Coach
uh I own Melbourne jerseys but i'm just a fan of the coaches
I can understand AG who's been hiding in the bushes waiting for Sticky but you're supposed to be a level headed RL supporter. Is it hard for you to take in that some people consider coaching to be the backbone of the game. I happen to assign kudos to each team by the number of quality players they either indoctrinate or resurrect

I've no connection with Victoria other than I dared myself to support a team sent there to 'make up the numbers'. . . . I thrive on being the f**king odd man out. If Melbourne poached key players from other teams to keep up appearances you'd find no stronger critic than I. Easy to see I've rustled your jimmies by criticising Benny even though I consider him the 2nd best in the game

I'd like nothing more than to see every team not need to poach, then it wouldn't matter to me who won as long as the best team on the day did. I live in RL No Man's Land, I bought a jersey because everyone should have at least one and don't care a tuppenny f**k how anyone else interprets the game

Snappy

Coach
I Easy to see I've rustled your jimmies

On the contrary, I'm not feeling the need to write a novel to explain myself over a throwaway comment.

big-fish.jpg

Latest posts