What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smithy

Tommy Smith

Referee
My favourite part was when he said he didn't like it because it 'wasn't in the spirit of the game.' This from probably the biggest cheat the NRL has ever seen.

One of the best players to lace on a boot but sadly also one of the biggest merkins
Yep, 100% agree.

Cameron "two contracts with a boat in the driveway" Smith suggesting that something wasn't in the spirit of the game.

He's good, isn't he?

betcats

Referee
My favourite part was when he said he didn't like it because it 'wasn't in the spirit of the game.' This from probably the biggest cheat the NRL has ever seen.

One of the best players to lace on a boot but sadly also one of the biggest merkins

I wonder if it's in the spirit of the game to argue a penalty while a bloke is on the ground screaming "I can't feel my legs"

perverse

Referee
The bloke is a merkin and a hypocrite of the highest order. Honestly can't stand the sight of him. Good footy player, though.

Uncle Kraka

Juniors
Wonder if he had the same thoughts when Cronk did it in an Origin game. Think it was last year

Although I do agree with smith. It's a f**king dog act and not in the spirit of the game at all

Last edited:

Ron's_Mate

Bench
The refs need to show Smith some respect.
The NRL should fine itself $10,000 and give it to Cameron for the disrespect.

some11

Referee
I put on my robe and Jason Maher cap.

Its a cheap thing for Milford to do, and Smith being the great judge of game tempo that he is knew how much of a momentum swing a penalty like that gives.

Smith and the Storm take shit like this personally so I for one am not looking forward to playing the Storm again whenever that happens to be.

Shorty

Staff member
Yeah lol he looked furious, I've never seen him look so p*ssed.
Bit hypocritical though.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
You know in wrestling there are bad guys who cheat all the time and act like a huge merkin and whinge all the time but get away with it

Basically cameron smith is a wrestling bad guy.

Latest posts