What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Gal got a mention from hartigan at the push off?

I just read an article which apparently was the Eulogy for some half baked gossip mongering trash reporter & the printed article said Gal got a mention? is that what you guys are hearing?

If it is true, and the family are continuing on their mud throwing mothers condition, do we still have to "show respect"? or game on?

taipan

Referee
Yep Hartigan mentioned in the eulogy about Becs taking on the drugs issue bravely.Then
he says for some unknown reason" hi Gal,Jobe" .
IMO that is terrible and tactless,regardless of what anyone thinks of what occurred in 2011.
It left me gobsmacked and angry.

Jimbo

Immortal

carcharias

Immortal
Wow
I seriously hope she knew the score of the GF.
Never liked her.

Now her husband ?? Sounds like he is the same.

Inferno

Coach
Some might say it's the worst kind of cheap shot having a go at someone from beyond the grave whereupon there's no real right of reply.

Thankfully our captain being the class person he is chose to ignore the comments.

Weaponhead

Coach
Some might say it's the worst kind of cheap shot having a go at someone from beyond the grave whereupon there's no real right of reply.

Thankfully our captain being the class person he is chose to ignore the comments.
Exactly. Very ordinary form but it's simply true colours. Nothing to be gained by Gallen speaking but everyone sees them for what they are.

The over the top carry on from the media shows that dying is the best PR move anyone can make.

Trust me we are miles ahead on this one.

Seeing Gal lift the Premiership trophy and Fifita score the match winning try would have been like a dagger in the heart.

carcharias

Immortal
I had only one connection with her
That is the sharks
Based on that ...I found her to be a hypocritical cow.
As for her husband ?
Well the fact that he mentioned it at her funeral shows what kind of pathetic attention seeker she was .

FFS the player were not even aware they took a prohibited substance.
She on the other hand got pissed and drove and got caught
On more than one occasion.
f**king filth bag should of been locked up.
I know what is worse between peptides and drink driving.

Generalzod

Immortal
I'm certain that Gal gives a f**k, I think it's probably a response to what Gallen said after the match (media conference) few individuals that wanted to destroy the club...Using your wifes death to make a point it's f**king despicable....These media people a f**king parasites....

Last edited:

Latest posts