What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So LFC aren't the only ones with racist fans?

they kill their own and blame everyone else for what happened

then they go to heysel and murder juventus fans and again blame everyone else but themselves

its about time LFC fans took responsibility for their actions

Big Sam

First Grade
they kill their own and blame everyone else for what happened

then they go to heysel and murder juventus fans and again blame everyone else but themselves

its about time LFC fans took responsibility for their actions

Heysel happened 4 years before Hillsborough you geniused merkin.

And when LFC played Juve in the UCL quarters in 2005, both sets of supporters showed the utmost of respect for one another.

And with that comment blaming our supporters for Hillsborough you've proved how f**ked in the head you truly are.

WireMan

Bench
Heysel happened 4 years before Hillsborough you geniused merkin.

And when LFC played Juve in the UCL quarters in 2005, both sets of supporters showed the utmost of respect for one another.

And with that comment blaming our supporters for Hillsborough you've proved how f**ked in the head you truly are.

They turned there back on you at Anfield during the min silence and they hate Liverpool FC.

Big Sam

First Grade
They turned there back on you at Anfield during the min silence and they hate Liverpool FC.

The snub was not unanimous - the majority of those wearing black and white applauded the Kop - and neither was it typical of the atmosphere during a sparkling match, one that fulfilled hopes that an evening laden with symbolism would be remembered primarily for the football.

Protest aside, there were ample expressions of mutual respect, not least when both sets of supporters rose to applaud each other and their teams at the end of a breathless evening.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2005/apr/06/championsleague200405.championsleague

More to the point, do you share your mate Maggie's vile perspective on Hillsborough?

WireMan

Bench
More to the point, do you share your mate Maggie's vile perspective on Hillsborough?

In what way have i EVER showed i share that view on Hillsborough?

Its not more to the point. It is no point and f*ck you for even saying it.

Unlike most on this forum i actually watch football at stadiums and have done for years. It very nearly happened to United fans a few years before (also at Porto one year, where fans got trapped and squashed in the old stadium, and the ones trying to get out got shot at with tear gas and rubber bullets, so never again to that country for me).

It was a tradegy for all supporters who go to watch the game. As it could of happened to anybody. It just happened to be Liverpool.

Big Sam

First Grade
It was more to the point in that I had posted the article in relation to Hillsborough and we had somehow ended up discussing Heysel so I was trying to take the conversation back to Hillsborough.

I was just asking a simple question. You and Magpie share similar perspectives on a lot of football related topics but I'm very glad you don't when it comes to this. Sorry if you thought I implied that in my question.

I too have watched games throughout Europe and have been involved in a few dicey situations in France and Italy (not as bad as your Porto experience though) so I know how quickly things can go wrong.

WireMan

Bench
It was more to the point in that I had posted the article in relation to Hillsborough and we had somehow ended up discussing Heysel so I was trying to take the conversation back to Hillsborough.

I was just asking a simple question. You and Magpie share similar perspectives on a lot of football related topics but I'm very glad you don't when it comes to this. Sorry if you thought I implied that in my question.

I too have watched games throughout Europe and have been involved in a few dicey situations in France and Italy (not as bad as your Porto experience though) so I know how quickly things can go wrong.

Ok, no worries. We can still be friends then.
Well as much as i can be with a scouser (which means we will disagree on most things)... ;-)

The only perspectives me and Magpies share about football is we both support and defend United. Other than that, we don't have a lot in common.

Knightmare

Coach
LFC fans get everything they deserve they are scum

justice for the 39

It's easy to flame the 'scum' who 'deserve everything they get' from behind the safety of your keyboard, but I wonder if you'd have the balls to stand here on match day and repeat every word of your post?
IMGP1204.jpg

As much as I hate the rags, I don't make jokes about Munich. Know why? Because it's distasteful. Go and look that word up in the dictionary. But first, go to Liverpool on game day, stand in the spot I am standing, and tell everybody that walks by why the 96 people whose names are on that wall deserved to die for nothing more than wanting to watch the team they supported.

Or better still, go and lie down on the railway line for a couple of hours you f**kstain. You're a load that should've been gargled and spat out.

It's easy to flame the 'scum' who 'deserve everything they get' from behind the safety of your keyboard, but I wonder if you'd have the balls to stand here on match day and repeat every word of your post?
IMGP1204.jpg

As much as I hate the rags, I don't make jokes about Munich. Know why? Because it's distasteful. Go and look that word up in the dictionary. But first, go to Liverpool on game day, stand in the spot I am standing, and tell everybody that walks by why the 96 people whose names are on that wall deserved to die for nothing more than wanting to watch the team they supported.

Or better still, go and lie down on the railway line for a couple of hours you f**kstain. You're a load that should've been gargled and spat out.

f**k off scouser scum

how many grannies did you have to rob to afford your airfare to england

better yet have another shot of heroin junkie

justice for the 39

Knightmare

Coach
Keep digging that hole.

Even your fellow Manure fans have distanced themselves further away than Luis Suarez and Patrice Evra on a double date.

Go back to being a hero and mock some more dead people. The Port Arthur 36 or the Granville 83 haven't had anybody laugh at them for a while...

Keep digging that hole.

Even your fellow Manure fans have distanced themselves further away than Luis Suarez and Patrice Evra on a double date.

Go back to being a hero and mock some more dead people. The Port Arthur 36 or the Granville 83 haven't had anybody laugh at them for a while...

unlike LFC fans the people involved in those incidents you mentioned took responsibility for what happend

LFC always play the victim and neve take responsibility for their actions

Knightmare

Coach
unlike LFC fans the people involved in those incidents you mentioned took responsibility for what happend

LFC always play the victim and neve take responsibility for their actions

Oh, right, our bad. All the family and friends of the people that died will now issue a public apology for expressing grief over Hillsborough. How dare they mourn for the 96 people who died. It's all their fault for the bad Policing for their death. Stupid scousers....

flight of the moron!

saint.nick

Coach
See I've been wondering why everyone thinks Flight of the Magpie is an absolute f**king piece of scum. Sure, he's never seemed like the brightest tool in the shed, but there was something deeper I had never seen before. Shame that his f**king bullshit has seen the light of day again.

Big Sam

First Grade
This was a thread created by Tonearm to show the hypocrisy of man u fans following the Evra incident.

Yesterday's comments on twitter reinforce this hypocrisy.

Latest posts