What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, who's going to Melbourne?

Suitman

Post Whore
I watched the Storm play Broncos last year at AAMI, the sun became unbearable.
I also watched the exhibition game between Aust and NZ on the official opening in pouring rain, at night, and the viewing was tremendous. Better than Suncorp, imo..It is a great Rugby League ground....
Suggest anyone going to take a wide brimmed hat if you are high in the stands.

I'll take an umbrella instead.
If it rains, I'll put it up.
If it's sunny, I'll put it up.

Win/Win.

Suity

i am in melbourne this weekend unfortunately i won't be able to see the game im flying back to sydney on sunday around 5:00 and i need to be at the airport 30 mins before the flight plus i have no idea where aami park is! i just dont think there is enough time to get from the stadium to the airport afterwards

parra pete

Referee
i am in melbourne this weekend unfortunately i won't be able to see the game im flying back to sydney on sunday around 5:00 and i need to be at the airport 30 mins before the flight plus i have no idea where aami park is! i just dont think there is enough time to get from the stadium to the airport afterwards

Book your bags in before you go..AAMI is next door to MCG

jaynie

Juniors
I'll take an umbrella instead.
If it rains, I'll put it up.
If it's sunny, I'll put it up.

Win/Win.

Suity

Just a note that AAMI Park has a no umbrella policy - so don't make it obvious at the bag check or they might make you cloak it.

parra pete

Referee
Are they flying planes out of the MCG now?
Those Victorians. They're just incredible.

Suity

Heliport..at MCG...Use helicopter transport to Essendon to meet collecting flight
..Or go home by the Hayneplane direct from AAMI....

Book your bags in before you go..AAMI is next door to MCG
ok ive double checked the details and i will be able to make it from aami park to the airport in time for my flight provided i leave the ground early enough (lets hope its not too early) i think section 10 is sold out so i got a seat in the away team area in section 1 and when i get there i want to see plenty of blue and gold around the stands people!

Hellsy

Immortal
Ok. what is the name and address of this pub... I couldn't be arsed looking back through to find it so make it obvious for me please!

Hellsy

Immortal
Ta.
Well I'll try and get there but I am with other friends so we will mutually agree on our movements prior to the game.

Suity - I'll msg U on Sunday, I'm presuming U still have the same ole number?

Suitman

Post Whore
Ta.
Well I'll try and get there but I am with other friends so we will mutually agree on our movements prior to the game.

Suity - I'll msg U on Sunday, I'm presuming U still have the same ole number?

Same ol' Suity, Same ol' number.

Yep. Hope to catch you there.

The Corner Hotel.
57 Swan Street, Richmond.
Just up the road from the ground.
http://www.cornerhotel.com/

Suity

Latest posts