What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, who's going to Melbourne?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It wasn't that bad really. It just felt like we never had any ball, and when we tried to muscle up in defence we were penalised.

eels81236

Bench
I was there. Me and the wife had a stalky stickybeak.

MITS has lost a lot of weight, bless him.

Should have said g'day you mad merkin.
I made the comment to MITS aswell that he is looking good, the big man. Will be running marathons soon enough.

Contrary to popular belief Suity is not a bad bloke either. He and the attractive dark haired young lady (didn't catch her name...sorry for the rudeness) were a pleasure to meet and are nice people.

Although, Suity wouldn't stop talking about himself and all the people he knows. It felt like a bragathon for a while. Even showing me texts from his high powered and influential friends. Got a bit boring after a while. ;-)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Should have said g'day you mad merkin.

There's a few of you I'd be happy to meet but there's plenty of negative nellies (whiny f**kwits) on here I'd rather not mix with.

I was keen to meet Suity but I PM'ed him too late I think. Were you three standing at the table by the stairs the whole time? If so, me and the wife followed you guys out.

eels81236

Bench
There's a few of you I'd be happy to meet but there's plenty of negative nellies (whiny f**kwits) on here I'd rather not mix with.

I was keen to meet Suity but I PM'ed him too late I think. Were you three standing at the table by the stairs the whole time? If so, me and the wife followed you guys out.

For the period of time that I was there, yes. I was the good looking guy. If you didn't notice me I'm sure that your wife would have. ;-)

eels81236

Bench
as i said in another thread i fell in love with aami park what a great stadium

Agreed. AAMI park and Suncorp are the 2 best grounds in the league, I think. Was quite impressed.
How well do Melb do things? AFL at the MCG, game at AAMI, I think Etihad had a game also. Makes Sydney's transport issues yesterday almost laughable.
Great city.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
For the period of time that I was there, yes. I was the good looking guy. If you didn't notice me I'm sure that your wife would have. ;-)

Mate, she kept slipping out of her seat with you there. It was embarassing.

When we came in there were four of you there. There was MITS, a chick, a big silver-haired lad in an Eels jersey, and another guy. MITS left before you guys.

I'm guessing Suity was in the Eels jersey and you were the dashingly handsome other guy. Small world. We were right behind you until you crossed Swan St; my missus nearly grabbed your purse out of your handbag.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Agreed. AAMI park and Suncorp are the 2 best grounds in the league, I think. Was quite impressed.
How well do Melb do things? AFL at the MCG, game at AAMI, I think Etihad had a game also. Makes Sydney's transport issues yesterday almost laughable.
Great city.

Melbourne is built on a bay but it doesn't have the harbour and two rivers cutting the city into a bunch of little peninsulas. It's flat and laid out in a grid pattern; it avoids a lot of the topographic issues that plague Sydney.

Great city.
yeah melbourne's transport setup sh*ts all over sydney from a great height how about a $7 metlink ticket that lets you travel by train and tram all day

i thought there must have been something on when i was leaving for the airport i got off at southern cross station which is next door to etihad i was walking one way & there were thousands of people walking the other way i was like a salmon swimming upstream :D

Suitman

Post Whore
Well, who would have thunk it.
The whole time I was standing at the table on the Roof Top bar of the Corner Hotel, I was being stalked by Pou Pou and his missus.

Suity