What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Suggested Changes

Well if Reefy says BAiley will be selected for Australia this means you are also of this belief
False
I dont think Bailey should play for Australia

you are not on my level of intelect
And thank goodness for that
Because if I were I'd go back to pre school to get a grasp
before going to primary school and learning how to spell
Then high school to learn how to comprehend
Tell me when you get to the real world and have learnt how to communicate

Grego's would you rate Bailey as our best player then? Off your definition? I certainly wouldnt.

False
I dont think Bailey should play for Australia

Im shocked! You dont agree with Reefy! Unheard of

And SS, Im in the real world and I can communicate, you can use your childish crap talking about going to Primary school etc beacuse this just shows you have no intelligence. Get something useful to comment on or dont comment at all.

You quote but dont read, you are still talking s**t.

Sorry I'll come back when I lose 80 IQ points

So with this in mind, you can never comment on anything I say again! If you do, you are essentially saying you have lost 80 IQ points, but Im not sure if you can be in minus #-o :clap:

you know SATW when you joined the forum i wasnt the only one who wondered how a primary school kid found his way on the internet

no joke

go check out your own posts!

OK then I'll do it for you

I think I found the problem

Sharkies all the Way said:
Nah I dont go ther. I go to a skool in Campbelltown, Im not sure if it tru but I think it is #-o

And here are a couple of my favourites
You know you've got massive problems when a Sharks fan (me) will back a Dragons fan (Ribs) over another Sharks fan (you)

Your are here cos St George dont hav a forum, remember, they are Gooooooooooone! #-o . And im sure people in your new merged scum forum dont wanna talk to such an un-informed dum**** to.

Wat the f**k are u on about u lost c***. Ribs, u can knock using this crap about no grasp of english language, interesting, just like the pmimples crap, great material :clap: . The point I was trying to make, if u actually had a brain was that u seem to be referring to sucking c**k at an increased amount!!! I wasnt saying that is how u get in u dead brain moron. As a result of this I produced the idea that mayb u were referring to suckin cos u hav been doin it for a job to much and now its rubbing off on ur life. Do i care where u live m8? Those words were concerning the location of most dragons supporters and the area ur dead team use to reside! I said these cos u dumarses continually refer to sutherland people as bums etc, well thats jsut a load of sh*t. And southern saint, real original m8, i luv how u dragons continually refer to pimples etc, it jsut hurts so so much. Its a good indicator that u hav absolutely no combac so u refer to crap.

Jesus Christ!!! :shock:

I said:
I defeine our "Best Players" in terms of:

1. Potential;
2. Ability;
3. Intensity;
4. Passion; and;
5. Form & consistency;

Though not necissarily in that order.. And, shock horror SATW, you may disagree with my rankings but that's ok. A little hypocritical of the "persecuted one's" to try and force people to change their opinions, don't you think?

"Best Player" is about more than form.

Thanks.

Hello? SATW? No comment?

And I do need to give some props to Mako for the smackdown he dished out to SATW.. that's deserved of a:

justin.jpg

Mako

Juniors
I am Avatar challenged - thanks Gregos :)

And SS I found those quotes increbably ashtroshus! :shock:

Macca

Coach
Hey Reefy,

If Bailey plays for Australia again, and I hope he does, doesn't that blow your theory on rep selections out of the water?

Mako said:
I am Avatar challenged - thanks Gregos :)

And SS I found those quotes increbably ashtroshus! :shock:
:lol:

gone quiet now hasnt he
the bell must have gone for the end of little lunch and he's been hooked out of the library!

mr_sharks

Juniors
Peach
Merritt
Vagana
McGoldrick
Saleh
Kent
Bk
Stevo
Hilder
Beattie
Nutley
Gallen
Bird

Bailey
Newton
Lomu
Sullivan

Put Bailey on the bench. ATM he's playing with total disrespect for the ball and arrogance. I agree no more reading the paper for him. He's too inconsistent. Being on the bench may anger him.

I think if we start with Beattie he may lift playing in better company. Usually when he subs on, Stevo or Nutley subs off. Use Newton and Lomu as these impact forwards, not Beattie. Get him in for a good angry first 15 mins.

Lomu off the bench to provide offloads when the opposition are starting to tire.

Kent is a good defender and should be used as a 5/8th instead of bird. Get Bird in at lock behind the leaders of the team in Gallen, Nutley and Stevo. Teach him to be less selfish and more team-orientated.

Vags and Merritt starting to develop a good combo. Leave them there.

Reick to PL, he's quick but can't catch. Get Saleh into the team. He's got football intelligence, and can teach Goldy a thing or ten.

Im busy right now, people do have lives other than sitting on the internet all day annoying people. I will return soon to comment further. Interesting how SS you have had to dig up quotes from quite long ago, quite sad. Keep on digging. Did Reefy help you? Im not sure if your posts are you talking or Reefy, keep on discussing what you'll post over MSN! By getting those quotes, it shows to me you feel threatened with some things Ive said, good.

Gregos, I have asked you a question, open your eyes. Do you think Bailey is our best player? Dont avoid it. As for answering your post, whats the question? Comment on what? All I can comment on is this.

force people to change their opinions

Thats what happens here alot, and Im not the dispenser of it. But we are allowed to voice our opinions, are you suggesting we are not? As for the rest, your right, happy?

And finally to Mako, we all have spell check but I was unaware we must write using correct English like Im writing an essay. From now on I will note that I must, this forum is just so important spelling must be 100% correct.

I see school's out

dig up quotes from quite long ago

I just posted the first ones I saw
Didnt take long to find a few shockers

Besides, dont your teachers ever teach you to not speak back? Respect your elders, and your superiors, of which I am both!

Mako

Juniors
You missed the point (not surprising). If you are going to use the word Intelligent to descibe yourself then it is dumb to not spell it correctly (and why am I explaining this to you??????? FFS!)

Gregos, feel free to add the visuals!