What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sometimes I hate this game

Last game against Melbourne there was some almighty bad calls that went against us. Some properly game changing ones.

This game, against the Coke Head Shire boys, a try was scored of a blatent... Blatent isnt even a strong enough word... NFL bad forward pass.
And for the last try, they don't even mention that Bird was holding Milne off the ball.
Gallen gets brushed by Woods, takes a dive and throws the rulebook in everyones face and gets a try disallowed. But when Bird genuinely holds onto Milne, pulls his collar to get to the ball first and nothing happens.
Not to mention the Knock on in the play of the ball that was missed.
It should have been 14 - 6 Dragons.

Robbed... Absolutely F****** Robbed.

I never usually get mad, but I am p*ssed off at the poor decisions against us in the last two games.

Rant Over
I'm a dragons tragic. I was watching the game in the man cave. My wife came out of the house to see what all the noise was about.....I too was very pi#%ed off.
I'm losing interest in the game all because of incompetence of the referees.
Here's some points I see the game needs to fix now:
The refs can't keep teams on side from the play the ball, use the touch judges like they do in soccer.
The scrums are an embarrassment, put all the forwards back in the scrum and make them bind. The ref currently calls the ball 'out' but it's it's rarely the case
Allow the bunker to adjudicate on forward passes. Simple!
I enjoyed the game more in the 80's and early 90's, yes the game slower, but there were more footballers playing.
Rant over....for now

hazzbeen

Bench
I'm a dragons tragic. I was watching the game in the man cave. My wife came out of the house to see what all the noise was about.....I too was very pi#%ed off.
I'm losing interest in the game all because of incompetence of the referees.
Here's some points I see the game needs to fix now:
The refs can't keep teams on side from the play the ball, use the touch judges like they do in soccer.
The scrums are an embarrassment, put all the forwards back in the scrum and make them bind. The ref currently calls the ball 'out' but it's it's rarely the case
Allow the bunker to adjudicate on forward passes. Simple!
I enjoyed the game more in the 80's and early 90's, yes the game slower, but there were more footballers playing.
Rant over....for now
The Sharks were moving up in defense very quick , what is the ruling , when can the opposition move ?

st.phil

Bench
Sharks play a spoiling game, they slow games down but we managed to get over their forwards. LAM was huge as was Vaughn, sims , JDB and Sele. Need s bit more from edges Friz and Thommo imo, Wade Graham shows how handy skill is out there. We got the bad calls but the wheel will turn

hazzbeen

Bench
Once upon a time the foot being placed on the ball to roll it back was the trigger for all things re attack and defence
No one enforces that anymore so it is rafferty's rules.
Thanks I thought the same , its not happening .....

SET2JT

Juniors
Um, the only reason he knocked on was because it was knocked out. So really the question is where was the penalty?
Damn you Dragqueen supporters are whinging little bitches.
What you snorting? Clear knock on. Congratulations on the win but gee it was like you guys won a grand final the way your supporters carried on. We had 2mill worth of players on the sideline. Our center injured in the first half, the refs had their eyes painted on and we just lost.

Latest posts