What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Songs that Sound the Same

hrundi99

First Grade
Yeah but in a good way.

How about "I Want A New Drug" by Huey Lewis & The News and "Ghostbusters" by Ray Parker Jr.

Lewis (or whoever the writer was) sued and won.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Don't worry, I wasn't picking on AC/DC, it's just one of those known and accepted facts that they just keep making the same album over and over again, didn't someone once ask one of the Young Bros if it was true that they'd made the same album 13 times, to which he replied, no, it's 14 times!

Nevcost

Juniors
Creed=Pearl Jam
Yeah, I usually call Creed a Half arsed version of Pearl Jam

Intro to Fever for the Flava by Hot Action Cop sounds like the intro to Walk this way by Aerosmith

KnightSmurf

Juniors
Elton John's "The Way you Look Tonight" and Chris deBurgh's "Lady in Red".

Chris actually took Elton to court and won but because it was on the Diana tribute single and Elton wasn't receiving money for it he settled for Elton admitting he did it.

aphelion

Juniors
SpaceMonkey said:
aphelion said:
And Evanescence themselves rip off Italian metal band Lacuna Coil.
Except Lacuna Coil have better songs and a hotter singer.

Damn straight.

lacuna-coil.jpeg

^^^^ Worship there.

Anonymous

Juniors
Obviously hip-hop is all about sampling, but I found J-Lo using the Beatnuts "Watch out now" beat for "Jenny from the Block", and Mario Winans weak ass use of "Ready or Not" by the Fugees on "I don't wanna know", to be particularly galling.

Wet Cat and Cheese said:
George Harrison's 'My Sweet Lord' riff and Oasis' 'Supersonic' Solo - exactly the same!

George was sued by and lost the case because he stole a riff from the Chiffons Song, He's So Fine for My Sweet Lord.