What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Bill leaves the country

Dave Q

Coach
whereintheworldissbwpp7.jpg

:lol::cool:

TITAN1

Juniors
These dramas seem to hit the dogs too often to be coincidence.
Management shake up needed?

2 True Blues

Coach
Its you blokes who should have been stuck with SBW not the dogs.:cool:

:lol::lol: ( Not ).

Though SBW should always be remembered " for the DOG " he was. ;-)
Boom tish !! :lol:

And heart was never with this country anyway.

Last edited:

Ram Man

Juniors
Good bye and good riddence to a complete wanker who thought he was bigger than the game.
The fact he kept coming up with excuses like he wanted more money, wanted to play for the All Blacks, wanted to play origin all pointed to the fact he was like a kid at Toys R Us who wasnt getting their way, threw a tantrum and ran away.

He has completely dogged his team mates and the Bulldogs supporters and anything he said to Willie Mason about him leaving to go to the Roosters now has no meaning due to SBW lack of a back bone, intelligence or heart.

I hope he never comes back.

This is bullsh*t, im a Warriors supporter and Kiwi sopporter but what this fool has done for your club is rubbish. I hope all the Dogs fans tuirn up tonite to show loyalty to your team. f**k $BW

Master Baiter

Juniors
well if it happened to any other club i would feel sorry for them. but as its you doggies i can only say this: the club brought it on themselves. KARMA is a bitch when it comes full circle aye ladies. your club cheated the system for years and now its come back to bite you fair on the ass. a couple of years ago the dogs and their so called fans were the most hated team in the comp, just imagine how many people are laughing now! all we need now is another sickening public appeal from mortimer for sonny to come home and the circus will be full of clowns. i hope you all love mundine cause you can bet your left testie hes behind this. wow 26-nil! looks like you fellas have some tough times ahead. oh well s**t happens and times move on, even without sonny, well for most us anyway. sorry for rubbing your nose in it ;) i just cant help myself. And to all you girls who came across to our forum when you beat us in rd 11 :blahb: :lol: :-({|= :badgrin: :nwave:

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
GOOD RIDDONS TO THAT DOG.
I AM A PANTHER SUPPORTER AND NORMALLY I WOULDNT GIVE A sh*t BUT I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR THE BULLDOGS AND ALL THE FANS.
I HOPE THAT DOG GETS SMASHED IN UNION AND DISLOCATES BOTH HIS SHOULDERS AND WANTS TO COME BACK.
HE WILL BE BEGGING.
WHERE DOES HE LIVE IM GUNNA EGG HIS HOUSE.

2 True Blues

Coach
Where was Sonny born. In Aus ? just curious !.

Very Un Australian the loyalty of the NEW generation of Aussies IMO if so .

jakesbulldogg

Juniors
SBW is seeing dollar signs(around 3million of em)but his contract has a grip on him at the Bulldoggs,so i hope they sue arse off the fool,what an absolute idiot,and mundane Mundine aint that bright either.All respect for SBW is floating round the NSW sewers,cause here in NZ hes a laughing stock.
No one is bigger than their club

Go:cool: the Warriors

Moffo

Referee
GOOD RIDDONS TO THAT DOG.
I AM A PANTHER SUPPORTER AND NORMALLY I WOULDNT GIVE A sh*t BUT I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR THE BULLDOGS AND ALL THE FANS.
I HOPE THAT DOG GETS SMASHED IN UNION AND DISLOCATES BOTH HIS SHOULDERS AND WANTS TO COME BACK.
HE WILL BE BEGGING.
WHERE DOES HE LIVE IM GUNNA EGG HIS HOUSE.

he lives in some french hole at present

2 True Blues

Coach
Top call Vikings. ;-):cool:

PS.. On a more positive note for the juniors left with heart;-) The Berries have just broken into the top 8 at business end of the 2008 season in the NSWRL as well. Though shall have to fight with " that spirit " to retain that spot.

Such is the passion that is " true " league. Hope they can do it. ( even though I rode a train from central to bankstown with their " modern day supporters " yelling " Allah " and passing the lower deck train light coverS/ fittings up to me, whilst trying to derail the carriage by juming up and down en-masse several seasons ago. LOL... In btw beating up and attacking anglo-saxons in that carriage wearing glasses above the age of fifty whilst Police attention was diverted elsewhere..

It would be stupid to call these kinda supporters that have defamed the great club that is the berries , even league supporters. let alone relate them to the berries.

But to me Sonny Bill has disgraced his teammates in the trenches when most needed. And as such ( Mundine ( stupid ) or greedy manager ( self centred hungry ) have led him astray IMO.

All the money in the world can't buy respect. And no -one longer respects Sonny Boy now IMO . ;-) Though he is too young yet to realise the total re-percussions from such a bad label/ reputation.

PS... Take MUndine who gives this bloke advise desperately trying to win some cash from population appeal after digging a hole he can no longer escape from " with his racist hatred gob ". The bloke thinks by fignting against a ' JAP " he will win the mainstream opinioj back long enough to make a quid. Jokin himself. Hope the Jap floggs him.

PSS. www.nswrl.com.au __________________

Latest posts