What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sooo... Cooper Cronk...

Should we sign Cronk even at the expense of Pearce/Friend?

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Headless Chook

Juniors
Well, obviously we’ll have to sign a fourth halfback now. Both Cronk and Pearce will certainly be playing origin for their respective States and Cornish could get injured.

Sigh.

If Pearce goes to Newcastle then there will be a Mini Roosters 2 over there: Mitchell Pearce, Aiden Guerra, SKD, Connor Watson

I'm guessing that Pearce will bail. Cronk will be resented but it is club management that fomented this situation.

At least while he is overseas Pearce can get on the grog and sniff-out little white dogs with loose morals to shag.

ouryear

Juniors
I'm guessing that Pearce will bail. Cronk will be resented but it is club management that fomented this situation.

At least while he is overseas Pearce can get on the grog and sniff-out little white dogs with loose morals to shag.
Give it a break.....personal comments like the last sentence really suck mate

ouryear

Juniors
I'd like to be the first to congratulate your club on signing Cronk.

I'd also like to say a big f**k you. I've wanted to see cronk in a red v for a long long time. Disgusted that we never even came close to signing him.
Big deal, who cares, not many.......Hunt is a far better investment.

ouryear

Juniors
Maybe. Time will tell. But cronk is a better halfback.
Well, time will tell.
My opinion is i have never watched Cronk and thought wow what a great player like i did with andrew johns, lockyer, terry lamb, ricky stuart and others (inc number 6s)

Life is pretty easy in melbourne with smith, slater, munster and co, versus sydney.

Cronk telling the world he phoned pearce and trying to make us believe what a great guy he is, come off it, PUKE.

I hopè pèarce goes to newcastle and shows cronk the ropes one game day.

And worst of all, its a rort, shouldnt bè allowed to happen, but then again cronk is used to playing with rorters.

SBD82

Coach
Well, time will tell.
My opinion is i have never watched Cronk and thought wow what a great player like i did with andrew johns, lockyer, terry lamb, ricky stuart and others (inc number 6s)

Life is pretty easy in melbourne with smith, slater, munster and co, versus sydney.

Cronk telling the world he phoned pearce and trying to make us believe what a great guy he is, come off it, PUKE.

I hopè pèarce goes to newcastle and shows cronk the ropes one game day.

And worst of all, its a rort, shouldnt bè allowed to happen, but then again cronk is used to playing with rorters.
I heard that the chooks chased lamb, locky, joey and Stuart but they were all unavailable.

So because cronk is the best halfback in the game they had to settle for him.

Valheru

Coach
I have to say I am a lot more confident with the move after listening to Cronk in his interviews over the last day or so. At the very least the eloquence of the squad drastically increases.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Been great theatre, but the Roosters ill never win with fathead fingerbang Fergo.

He wrote the script, even smooth as Cronk cannot stop that karma.

kbw

Bench
Origin probably reveals, when the going gets tough, some people blossom while others crumble.

Cronk fits one category, Pearce the other.

Not to mention the ignorant climb aboard bandwagons more than any other time.
While I agree he could have played better he was not the reason NSW lost. Wade Graham owns that responsibility more than anyone

OVP

Coach
Because I dislike what your rorting club stands for.

75 per cent of your supporters hate cronks guts.

Good luck with that, your team is about to implode son.

Thank you, alien, for your continued interest in the Sydney Roosters. Have you told your fellow Souffs fans you are now supporting St. George-Illawarra ?

AJB1102

First Grade
How much say do you Chooks fans think Robinson would have had in whether or not to pursue Cronk?

Genuine question. Looks like ya's got a small troll problem at the moment but I'm not trying to be one.

Genuine question - why cant Pearce play 6? Keary isnt being spoken about as if he is untouchable. He could potentially be a better super sub that Pearce (if he stays).

Am I missing something here?

ouryear

Juniors
Genuine question - why cant Pearce play 6? Keary isnt being spoken about as if he is untouchable. He could potentially be a better super sub that Pearce (if he stays).

Am I missing something here?
Because good players like keary dont want to come off the bench, would you if you were as good as keary or pearce? Dont think so.

They will play for a club where they feel valued, not pushed out by a soon to be middle aged Mr cronk

Latest posts