What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths V Parramatta

CASSIE

Juniors
Sorry I cannot get there on Monday,but I am going for a Souths win......Souths 26......Eels 18.... :)

Seano

Juniors
Phillips said:
i say 46-16 to the eels

lol thats what some of the cronulla fans were saying too.
Souths are playing well and i dont think parra are that flash yet.

Itll be a tough game and should be great. Could go either way but i think South might just sneak home - without a hint of bias either lol ;-) ;-)

GoParra

Juniors
I also think it will be a close one, Souths are a much improved side and playing with a lot of heart, whereas parra have a lot of improving to do, i'm thinking Parra might just do it with a score something like 28 - 24

Hurriflatch

Referee
Will wait untill the teams are named even though that doesn't man there won't be changes but I just have a feeling it will either be less then a 4 point win that could go either way or the Eels will pull something out and win it by at least 40 just a feeling I have

Tigerpete

Juniors
Souths are playing pretty well this season, beating teams that on paper should've beaten them. What they lack in big names the make up with enthusiasm, commitment and a will to win........Langers is doing well so far too........I must commend you guys on your recruitment.........Hill was always gonna be a dud..... But guys like Luke Mc Dougall, Todd Polglase and Dean Byrne despite being in PL are smart buys......If you keep the form up the wooden spoon jokes will have to stop.

Pazza

First Grade
Parra by alot, just for the fact the eels lost to the raiders and they will be hell bent on turning that form around.

South are better than previous season but the Sharks and the Tigers arnt at the same level as the Eels. It will be a good tester for where souths really are at.

Junior Bunny

Juniors
Yes I dont believe the Sharks and Tigers are on the same level as the Eels, I think their better than the Eels. Souths by 22.

rastus

Juniors
Pazza said:
Parra by alot, just for the fact the eels lost to the raiders and they will be hell bent on turning that form around.

South are better than previous season but the Sharks and the Tigers arnt at the same level as the Eels. It will be a good tester for where souths really are at.

I think you must be confused, this is 2004 not 2001. Parramatta are a shadow of that 2001 team.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah the Eels are a shadow of the side they once were.....infact a Souths win here would not surprise me one bit.

Andy04

Juniors
Junior Bunny wrote;
Yes I dont believe the Sharks and Tigers are on the same level as the Eels, I think their better than the Eels. Souths by 22.
You are joking I hope

Parramatta have had a tough start to the season whereas souths have had a pretty easy start! this will be there first real test and they will not be up to it. To say souths will win by 22 is either extreme optimism or first rate stupidity!

Lyon wrote:

Souths By 14.

Yeah - good call buddy, even though from that milk run your boy isnt helping the cause!

It'll be a close game and a real test for the Bunnies. But I think that Parra will get up by 6 to 8n points in a real tight clash. That's not to say Souths won't or can't nick it!

Junior Bunny

Juniors
Andy04 said:
You are joking I hope

Parramatta have had a tough start to the season whereas souths have had a pretty easy start! this will be there first real test and they will not be up to it. To say souths will win by 22 is either extreme optimism or first rate stupidity!

I still dont think that Souths will be 'tested' untill Round 6. Souths by 22.

Bunny Boy

Juniors
I really dont know.

Im leaning towards and Eels win only because its at Parramatta Stadium.

I dunno. Id be happy with a 1 point win.

Actually id be ecstatic!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Parramatta by 38

Parra have had a tough draw to start the season.....even though they have only probably played to about 50% of there potential they still have beaten Newcastle & Brisbane ( away)....not to mention that the game against Canberra could have been there's if it wasn't for some terrible ball handling & options.

Souths have played well??....Cronulla who are bottom 3 material anyway along with the Tigers.....not rocket science to work out that Souths draw has been pretty good.

Look at the teams, Parra's backline contains
- Grothe
- Burt
- Dykes
- Veaeliki

All have had big game experince & Burt & Grothe are 2 of the quickest in the comp

Souths have??.......Adam McDougall....who's been in stellar form after he totally outplayed Cronulla's Hassan Saleh on the weekend.

The halves well?.....Kearny is a great player but Peters is not in the same ball park as Dykes.

Forwards

Apart from Fletcher & Minichello there forward pack looks a mile apart from Parra's....Hindmarsh is 10 times the player of Fletcher & 20 times that of mini, then you have Cayless, Vella, Armit & Stapleton who has been dynamic for Parra this year and already Souths honey moon is all but over.

One win doesn't make a season Souths.....remember the game against Melbourne last year??....Parra will be super fired up at home in front of a very vocal crowd.

If Souths win i would be super surprised or even get within 10 points of Parra....sure they have improved..but when you consider Parra haven't gotten out of second gear yet & still won 2 games Souths could be in big trouble.

Latest posts