What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths vs Eels Rd 12

Rabbits20

Immortal
I agree that Goodwin is a loss. Anyway know the extent of his injury?

In regards to Burns, I have faith in him. The kids a freak.
I'm not sure but I hope it's not bad.

I hope you're right re Burns but I don't have as much confidence.

It'll be interesting to see if Madge does bring Burns in or sticks with Fuimaono on the left edge with Gray outside him.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm happy to see Tyrell start in the centres.
Let's see what he can do out there.
I've been impressed by him in the forwards so far.
Yeah I'd prefer Fuimaono in the backs over Burns.

I have more confidence in Fuimaono. Surely his defence has to be better than Talakai.

If he makes one mistake that leads to a try they score I can live with that. If he leaks a few tries I'll be pissed off.

You'd think Musgrove would come onto the bench.

I really hope Madge plays Angus for the 80mins again. He'd better not take him off early.

With a bench of

Cook
Cherrington
George
Musgrove

That's 3 props on the bench.

But maybe Madge will play Cherrington in the back row for a bit to give Turner a break.

I wouldn't be giving Sam a break either.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Burns won't be coming off the bench. His either gonna be starting winger or out of the team. Maguire's just playing tricks. You have to give burns more faith R20 I think he's only had one really bad game this year. he has the speed to put points on the board as well unlike Goodwin.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Burns won't be coming off the bench. His either gonna be starting winger or out of the team. Maguire's just playing tricks. You have to give burns more faith R20 I think he's only had one really bad game this year. he has the speed to put points on the board as well unlike Goodwin.
He's had a few bad games imo and he doesn't do the shit work well. He gets ragdolled.

Plus he's dodgy under the high ball and has knock ons in him.

Goodwin is by far better no contest imo!!!!!

Hopefully Madge leaves Burns out of the side and we stick with Fuimaono in the backs.

If Madge leaves Burns out Souths til I die that says Madge doesn't have confidence in him like I don't.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's obvious to me that when Bryson is back from injury he will waltz into our backline unlike Burns.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
He's had a few bad games imo and he doesn't do the shit work well. He gets ragdolled.

Plus he's dodgy under the high ball and has knock ons in him.

Goodwin is by far better no contest imo!!!!!

Hopefully Madge leaves Burns out of the side and we stick with Fuimaono in the backs.

If Madge leaves Burns out Souths til I die that says Madge doesn't have confidence in him like I don't.

Bryson Goodwin is 31 years old. He has played in the NRL for many years and even represented new zealand.

Brandon burns is 20 years old. He does not make regular errors like you say he does. If you take away the panthers game his made 5 errors from 4 games. That's a complete overexaggeration. There are regular players in the NRL who miss a lot more tackles and make a lot more errors than burns does. 1 error a game is completely acceptable considering players like roger tuivasa sheck make about 1 error per game. What do you think about RTS?!

As for doing the shit work that only comes with age, game time and confidence. You can even see as he played more games his run metres surpassed 100m as well as that he is a fairly good tackle breaker. In the mould of a Jordan rapana.

I agreed with you on talakai he needs a lot of work but out of Jennings, burns and talakai, Burns is the one with the biggest chance of cementing a first grade spot in the coming years.

Travitoh

First Grade
Burns is going to be a very good player i believe but not yet, he still seems a bit raw.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Bryson Goodwin is 31 years old. He has played in the NRL for many years and even represented new zealand.

Brandon burns is 20 years old. He does not make regular errors like you say he does. If you take away the panthers game his made 5 errors from 4 games. That's a complete overexaggeration. There are regular players in the NRL who miss a lot more tackles and make a lot more errors than burns does. 1 error a game is completely acceptable considering players like roger tuivasa sheck make about 1 error per game. What do you think about RTS?!

As for doing the shit work that only comes with age, game time and confidence. You can even see as he played more games his run metres surpassed 100m as well as that he is a fairly good tackle breaker. In the mould of a Jordan rapana.

I agreed with you on talakai he needs a lot of work but out of Jennings, burns and talakai, Burns is the one with the biggest chance of cementing a first grade spot in the coming years.
Imo against the Cowboys, Panthers and Bulldogs Burns was not up to standard.

I think RTS has lost the plot and making the move over to the Warriors where it seems to bring the worst out in players was not the right move for him. A move back to a Sydney club is just what he needs.

Imo Burns isn't ready yet. He needs more time at Norths.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Imo against the Cowboys, Panthers and Bulldogs Burns was not up to standard.

I think RTS has lost the plot and making the move over to the Warriors where it seems to bring the worst out in players was not the right move for him. A move back to a Sydney club is just what he needs.

Imo Burns isn't ready yet. He needs more time at Norths.

I don't think you have to worry anyway. It looks like musgrove is coming in for burns. Fuimaono will start in the centres.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...s/news-story/61b32f8cf330c3fa1efcf659c1b59773

rabbitohs95

Bench
So does everyone think we'll have Burns on the wing and Gray at centre or Tyrell at centre with no changes? Personally I'd rather the former.

DiegoNT

First Grade
When Farah was signed Madge promised Cook that he wouldn't be dropped.
And I'm sure AJ was promised any opportunity at fullback when GI is unaivalable last time he signed a contract.
But that's no longer best for the team. Ditto for 2 hookers

southsport

First Grade
And I'm sure AJ was promised any opportunity at fullback when GI is unaivalable last time he signed a contract.
But that's no longer best for the team. Ditto for 2 hookers

But Madge thinks that AJ at fullback isn't working but that Cook on the bench is.

DiegoNT

First Grade
But Madge thinks that AJ at fullback isn't working but that Cook on the bench is.
Surely even he can see it's not working. He didn't use cook until the 65th minute the last 2 weeks, and when he has come on it's added 0 to the team

southsport

First Grade
Surely even he can see it's not working. He didn't use cook until the 65th minute the last 2 weeks, and when he has come on it's added 0 to the team

It's not the first time that Madge has made strange decisions and stuck with them week after week.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
The two hooker situation isn't worth the argument that it gets on here. We need our halves to start putting some points on the board. There's not many hookers in the competition that play 80 minutes yet those hookers probably have halves that are capable of building pressure. Reynolds has played himself out of a nsw jumper. It's time for HIM to start performing. Regardless of cook or Farah.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The two hooker situation isn't worth the argument that it gets on here. We need our halves to start putting some points on the board. There's not many hookers in the competition that play 80 minutes yet those hookers probably have halves that are capable of building pressure. Reynolds has played himself out of a nsw jumper. It's time for HIM to start performing. Regardless of cook or Farah.
Spot on.

It isn't worth the argument.

There are just a few on here that have a hatred for Cook (they'll,deny it though)

Latest posts