What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Special One losing control?

WireMan

Bench
Like Mou's thinly veiled go at united over signing Shaw. Said if he had given into the demands of a 19 year old wanting 120k a week as well as forking out £33million, he would've lost the dressing room. Let the mind games begin haha. Can't wait for his Wenger trolling to start.

C'mon now Haff, surely Mr Costa is gonna bring the Dive back now Dracula has left for Barca ;-)

Jose talking about other teams and having a go about money other teams are spending.

Yawn.

Jose isn't the same Jose as last time, he has become a caricature of himself.
The old Jose would not have bottled the league last year either.

Also if Chelsea were going to pay that much, maybe he should have a word with his negotiating team.
They were going to pay 6 million more than United and still couldn't get it done.

They must have used all their skills getting Drogba in to undermine the new 30 million striker they bought last month before he has even played a game.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Jose talking about other teams and having a go about money other teams are spending.

Yawn.

Jose isn't the same Jose as last time, he has become a caricature of himself.
The old Jose would not have bottled the league last year either.

Also if Chelsea were going to pay that much, maybe he should have a word with his negotiating team.
They were going to pay 6 million more than United and still couldn't get it done.

They must have used all their skills getting Drogba in to undermine the new 30 million striker they bought last month before he has even played a game.

That the beauty of Mou version 2.0 wire, even if I don't agree with what he's saying, it's still piss funny. I'd be laughing if he was having a go at BR and Liverpool.

Mate shaw cost you bloke nearly £33 million didn't he.

WireMan

Bench
That the beauty of Mou version 2.0 wire, even if I don't agree with what he's saying, it's still piss funny. I'd be laughing if he was having a go at BR and Liverpool.

Mate shaw cost you bloke nearly £33 million didn't he.

£27 million. It could rise to 28 million with add ons..
Chelsea offered 33 million, so it is clear he turned them down.

The rumour I heard was he rejected Chelsea very early to join United. Looking at his actions since the World Cup he does seem very keen.

Don't get me wrong, it is still amusing when he talks, but he used to get under peoples skin, and what he said helped Chelsea or got under the skin of other Managers (Wenger and Benitez at least).

Now, Wenger doesn't care, LvG certainly doesn't, even Rogers doesn't and he is new to the game.
Basically whilst it is amusing, Jose has lost his Mojo.

Haffa

:lol: Wirey is just mad Jose turned down the United job.

ibsChI8BWzMTc9.gif