What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spicks and Specks

Nuke

Staff member
Spicks & Specks had a touring stage show last year or the year before. I went to one of the Perth shows, and at one point, both Myf and Alan were walking around the audience with microphones taking questions or getting answers or something like that. Myf was at one point 2 rows away directly in front of me.
Twas a good day.

LESStar58

Referee
Gave up on S&S a long time ago. Mainly for the standard of guests like Hughsey and that wanker Hamish. Neither of them funny and the audience are prepared to laugh at anything no matter how sh*t. I think it's a transplanted audience from The Glasshouse years!

Nuke

Staff member
Gave up on S&S a long time ago. Mainly for the standard of guests like Hughsey and that wanker Hamish. Neither of them funny and the audience are prepared to laugh at anything no matter how sh*t. I think it's a transplanted audience from The Glasshouse years!

Strangely enough, that live stage show that I mentioned in my previous post was also the last time I actually watched a show all the way through. I don't dislike the show, nor do I dislike Hughesy or Hamish (using your examples), but I just can't be bothered watching it these days. No real reason, but that's just the way it seems to be at the moment.