What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor buys Manly

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
sullyfan said:
McSharkie said:
This a very good step by Manly, they will be a powerhouse again. I think they should go after Johns, Kennedy, Monas, Lyon etc. They will be hated again and that's the way it should be. Knock these Roosters off their perch.

Manly have re-signed several of their players already so I'm not sure how many top players they can fit in before they would exceed the salary cap. :?
well seeing that we are $800,000 under the cap, we can fit in quite a few top players.

to bad sharkies won’t be doing much buying……oh well you have simmons and merritt.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
Mayor_Quimby said:
well seeing that we are $800,000 under the cap, we can fit in quite a few top players.

Quite a few? Two, maybe three if they take pay cuts. And Ruben Wiki isn't getting any yonger either. ;-) You've already got an ageing lock as it is. :lol:

Cronulla don't need to buy very many players. The team is developing very well under Stuart Raper.

Biscuits

Juniors
So Sully, are you saying that 2 or 3 world class players in key positions wouldnt rocket us up the ladder. Your mob creamed your duds over signing one in Vagana. And he is a player that relies on others insde him before he can show his best.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
lol 2 maybe 3......you know sully, not all players are money hungry like Kimmorley. We won't be feeding 400k to new players.

we can afford 3 hot players and 3 or 4 moderate players to bolster the ranks.

Menzies may be getting old but he shits on Bailey or Isemonger or Dumas or whoever you play at lock

we won't get Wiki, the paper just started shooting off names that are off-contract!

innsaneink

Referee
images

Max Delmege...Sugar Daddy extraordinaire

Yuck....glad it aint my club.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
innsaneink said:
images

Max Delmege...Sugar Daddy extraordinaire

Yuck....glad it aint my club.

the way the wests tigers are going…….your daddy will be Maddison Raine sooner rather than later! :lol: :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
Mayor_Quimby said:
lol 2 maybe 3......you know sully, not all players are money hungry like Kimmorley. We won't be feeding 400k to new players.

we can afford 3 hot players and 3 or 4 moderate players to bolster the ranks.

Menzies may be getting old but he sh*ts on Bailey or Isemonger or Dumas or whoever you play at lock

we won't get Wiki, the paper just started shooting off names that are off-contract!

Paul Cummins said today, "After June 30, we will be in the market to obtain two or three blue chip players". Top players are usually on about $300,000 a year at least.

Menzies may have sh*tted on them in his prime, but those days are long gone. Bailey is starting to play some of his best footy now.

Biscuits

Juniors
Menzies mightnt be scoring 20 tries a year but he would be one of the best defensive locks in the game. Bailey isnt fit to carry Beavers bags.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
lol, jealousy is a curse sullyfan….and you have it bad! It’s a shame the sharks can’t buy any more players…….ahhh well I won’t lose any sleep over it.

Bailey is shit….he is a loud mouth loser, he has tickets on himself which he can’t live up to.

He would be well advised to shut his mouth and try and learn how to play football!

wittyfan

Referee
Mayor_Quimby said:
lol, jealousy is a curse sullyfan….and you have it bad! It’s a shame the sharks can’t buy any more players…….ahhh well I won’t lose any sleep over it.

Jealousy? Hahaha. Manly need to buy a whole team, not just a couple of players.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
sullyfan said:
Mayor_Quimby said:

no prizes for second best sully :roll:

wittyfan

Referee
Mayor_Quimby said:
sullyfan said:
Mayor_Quimby said:

no prizes for second best sully :roll:

I'm right aren't I? :badgrin:

Biscuits

Juniors
Not only has Cronulla recently bought a whole side but the tried to buy a culture.
Im right, arent I?

fish

Juniors
Let's not lump the whole Sharks supporters in together here because of this deluded fool.He has shown time and time again his lack of knowledge for the game and is more at home talking about how players look rather than their skill levels.Sully Stalker will for ever be known as the troll with no knowledge when it comes to Rugby league.

wittyfan

Referee
Biscuits said:
Not only has Cronulla recently bought a whole side but the tried to buy a culture.
Im right, arent I?

Anderson's job was to get the Sharks to a premiership. Unfortunately, his obsession with a club's "culture" proved to be one of his major undoings.

wittyfan

Referee
fish said:
Let's not lump the whole Sharks supporters in together here because of this deluded fool.He has shown time and time again his lack of knowledge for the game and is more at home talking about how players look rather than their skill levels.Sully Stalker will for ever be known as the troll with no knowledge when it comes to Rugby league.

You know sh*t as well. I've seen your form on these forums. Utterly pathetic. You barely know you way around a keyboard.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
fish said:

he doesn’t know sh!t about anything in league……

wittyfan

Referee
Mayor_Quimby said:
fish said:

he doesn’t know sh!t about anything in league……

You don't either. You're the most immature 19 year old I've ever come across.

Latest posts