What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2015

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Quinellas tend to pay well in Perth for some reason lol. I was drunk but that paid for the whole night with $400 to spare lol

For mine, Jason Whiting is da man. He owes me nothing.

Back him when he only has 2 to 4 rides on a Saturday at Belmont or Ascot after a week's drought.

Check out the results from 29 November. Three rides for a 33/1 third and a 10/1 winner in the last.

Loved my $1000+ collect on fixed odds.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Your boy Disposition has been moved over for a shot at the eastern seaboard riches! Now under the care of Wez Hunter.

Its a good year for 3 year olds colts but I would be surprised if he isn't at least competitive with them.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Your boy Disposition has been moved over for a shot at the eastern seaboard riches! Now under the care of Wez Hunter.

Its a good year for 3 year olds colts but I would be surprised if he isn't at least competitive with them.

Nice,looking forward to seeing him in Melb,the really good West Aussie horses are usually competitive when they come over.