What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2015

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Disposition looked very good today beat a decent field and had a lot of improvement in him, Lee Freedman sounded very bullish without going over the top- like a true pro.

Also very sad but doesn't look like Rich Enuff has come back anywhere near what he showed as a 3yo, it will never happen but I think it needs a certain operation. He's too big and bully, sweated up and ran his race prior to the jump.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Disposition looked very good today beat a decent field and had a lot of improvement in him, Lee Freedman sounded very bullish without going over the top- like a true pro.

Also very sad but doesn't look like Rich Enuff has come back anywhere near what he showed as a 3yo, it will never happen but I think it needs a certain operation. He's too big and bully, sweated up and ran his race prior to the jump.

Very good little horse,should go well in all the 1400m-1600m races in the spring,the bloke is a winner.

Sadly Rich Enuff is not racing anywhere near his old form

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Rich enuff definitely needs a snip, he looked something special as a 3 year old.

Lemon i had a nice bet on Mongolian Khan for the Melbourne cup, nice run first up ticking along nicely.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Rich enuff definitely needs a snip, he looked something special as a 3 year old.

Lemon i had a nice bet on Mongolian Khan for the Melbourne cup, nice run first up ticking along nicely.

I backed it today as the saver bet to Fawkner,good run today,should do well this spring.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wouldn't be potting Alpine Eagle after todays run, the race was run at a farcical pace i reckon he is ticking along nicely. He might be more a Caulfield Cup horse than cox plate one.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Dandino went to the line under a choke hold,the old fella still got something left in the tank,best run in the race imo.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Going to be a very competitive Spring, there's not a lot between probably the best 10 or so horses in the country and I think a lot of the big races will be shared around between them the carnival.

No dominant horse doing the rounds.

Sphagnum

Coach
Exosphere and boban heading to darley classic apparently. Would rule them out of a lot of other majors I imagine bSome great races mixed in with some mind bogglingly awful rides yesterday.

Boban apparently targeting royal ascot (diamond jubilee)

lockyno1

Post Whore
United States better win this week I have it at $50-1 to win the Caulfield Cup, $50 each way

lockyno1

Post Whore
Hard to trust that horse after it shied away last start. Still dirty.

It is rock poison odds (anything near $3 is ridiculous unders) but it is the best horse in the field, it SHOULD win. Backed it 2 starts ago at $12-1 and collected big time, was my biggest collect of the season.

andrew057

First Grade
Yeah I backed it both starts so can't really complain. Just dirty it did all the work 3 wide last start and had the race won before it started to have a look around.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yeah I backed it both starts so can't really complain. Just dirty it did all the work 3 wide last start and had the race won before it started to have a look around.

I almost would rather a race where the United States is between $8-12. I hated its run last start after winning the week before. For mine the jockey set the horse for a fail, it went way too early. Could have easily waited another 50m or so. On the positive I had a save on the winner so it wasn't all bad.