What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2016

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Tarzino was very nice first up,this track will suit,i love the Makybe Diva Stakes as it can throw up a good roughie,interesting enough that a lot of staying horses have won this race despite it being over a mile

Fawkner
Shocking
Southern Speed
Foreteller
Littorio

I wouldn't talk anyone out of backing anything in this race,can throw up a sneaky result this race.

My mate backed Littorio that day, paid $60 odd.. he was spruiking it all day and everyone thought he was smoking it big time.

He went bananas when it won too the merkin

Medium Rare

Juniors
Love Flemington. The extra couple hundred metres down the straight gives a few stayers (Tarzino, im looking at you) enough tiime to flash down the outside and give the hot favourite a scare.

Pretty keen on Misrock ($6.5) & Under the Lourve ($5) down the straight on other races.

Also Crafty Cruiser (price not up yet but will be big) ALWAYS goes well at the 2500m at Flemington

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Who does everyone like tomorrow?

Some tough betting races but plenty of value

My big play of the day will be on We've Got This in the Bobbie Lewis. Always thought this bloke would make the grade as a 1200-1400 metre horse in time, was huge first up, drops 3kgs from that run.. Just takes a sit behind them and gets the last crack, jeez I think he is a huge show and he's $12 happy days.. That's the same price as Tivaci lol please! UTL is the danger but he is giving him 6kgs

Don't Doubt Mamma just wins

Really like Missrock too, just worried she is going to give My Country to much of a start, both very good fillies

SmokingJoey EW

Tarzino & Entirely Playinum EW

In Sydney

Sir John Hawkwood
Counterattack
Savoureux EW
Coolcraft EW

Really not confident after the draw but hopefully the punting gods give Astern his chance, Lemon could retire if he wins

Sphagnum

Coach
That thing that won in Adelaide Silvera looks like a derby horse. Might all come a bit soon this prep though. Strong finale in both starts so far.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Leaves out Astern...costs me the quaddie and everything grrr

Don't Doubt Mamma saves my day