What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2017

Sphagnum

Coach
Top win, I reckon that was a pretty good field for a Wyong Millions.

The Spirit of Booms will sell for squillions in the next sale now.. last year you could buy them for a pie and coke

Both its starts have been pretty impressive. Seems bomb proof and can sprint quickly and put the race to bed. In to $3.50 for the MM and $11 for the slipper.

coolsteve

Juniors
first stimulus missed start (again) flying home 3rd at 30`s. got all up place into win her other horse r2 no4 sunhiinr coast

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Race 3 Doomben today.

Merryl (as in Streep) first. Witherspoon (as in Recce) third.

Nowhere near as good as Britney (as in Spears) first. Faith Hill second at a maiden at Warwick Farm back in about 2001. Chucked a lazy $10 on the quinella for a joke and ended up with a few hundred.

Why do I remember such shit?

to_ddeath

Coach
Race 3 Doomben today.

Nowhere near as good as Britney (as in Spears) first. Faith Hill second at a maiden at Warwick Farm back in about 2001. Chucked a lazy $10 on the quinella for a joke and ended up with a few hundred.

Had a quick glance at the winners/placegetters along the East coast today...Singing..Brave Song..Music magnate...Reward For Fashion..Dinnigan etc.
If you went on an arts/clothing theme you'd have cleaned up.
Form? What's that??

Sphagnum

Coach
Race 3 Doomben today.

I had a shitload on hopes eternal but thanks for bringing that race up, merkin.

matrightyeh

Juniors
whats everyone like today?
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif