What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2017

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Don't worry about it. Cost me $20 e/w.

Woke up this morning and checked the tab account. Just a smudge under $8000 when I started with $178 yesterday.

Jagged a few trifectas at the Phlegm and a very drunken bet in the last at Wenty mongrels.

$100 e/w on the 5. Paid $20.70 for the win and $4.20 for the place.

Don't even remember backing it......go the yellow!
Still shaking my head about this.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Thanks to all you winners, losers and boozers for the wonderful banter during the Melbourne Spring Carnival.

How great would it be for all of us to get together to a feature race weekend for two days of piss and punting?

Been good fun lads, great to have all the new regular contributors to our little gang of delinquents, misfits and deviots

Tommy Smith

Referee
This Spring Carnival has been awesome, people. I'm a novice but have learnt shitloads so thanks for the tips and advice!

I was down $500 but thankfully jagged the quaddie in a 3 horse race in the last at Morphetville. Ok ok, so I'm still down $500 :(

But who gives a f**k it's only money! I had a blast. Some people like to buy furniture or an iPad with their $500. I spent mine on a great Spring Carnival. Happy days.

And keep the tips coming cool steve. My mate got a great tip on a 50-1 shot from his dad a few years back but didn't pass it on. It promptly won; so I like to remind my mate that had he told me I probably would've been 2.5k richer.

So don't be like my friend. Keep passing those tips on! :D

Until next time, gents.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This Spring Carnival has been awesome, people. I'm a novice but have learnt shitloads so thanks for the tips and advice!

I was down $500 but thankfully jagged the quaddie in a 3 horse race in the last at Morphetville. Ok ok, so I'm still down $500 :(

But who gives a f**k it's only money! I had a blast. Some people like to buy furniture or an iPad with their $500. I spent mine on a great Spring Carnival. Happy days.

And keep the tips coming cool steve. My mate got a great tip on a 50-1 shot from his dad a few years back but didn't pass it on. It promptly won; so I like to remind my mate that had he told me I would've probably been 2.5k richer.

Until next time, gents.
You have been corrupted :sunglasses:

You should parlay your loses into England in the Ashes.

what could go wrong???

Sphagnum

Coach

And keep the tips coming cool steve. My mate got a great tip on a 50-1 shot from his dad a few years back but didn't pass it on. It promptly won; so I like to remind my mate that had he told me I probably would've been 2.5k richer.

Until next time, gents.

Yep its been fun. Quality banter

Tommy Smith

Referee
You have been corrupted :sunglasses:

You should parlay your loses into England in the Ashes.

what could go wrong???
Haha I've been telling my mate that Australia 5 nil @ 15-1 is (was) the best bet all summer.

Only rain will interfere but even then merkins can't occupy the crease anymore because of the T20 influence so even with a day rained out we still probably won't be able to jag a draw.

And this is the same mate who didn't pass on the horse tip so he actually doesn't deserve my sage sports betting advice.

Anyway horse racing is much more fun to back so the goal now is to get the racing knowledge up to par with sport then it'll be happy days.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
How many times that Rock Magic punter been around the mark at a big price in these big races,one day that merkin gonna win something at huge odds

Latest posts