What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2023

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I rewatched the Caulfield Cup again last night and Without a Fights win really was very good.

He pushed past Gold Trip who was travelling and then knuckled down to grab the pommy horse and was going away from them.

If he’d have drawn a softer gate I’d be a lot more confident but I think he’s a huge chance

to_ddeath

Coach
Anna Raper on Iowna Merc…didn’t back it but boy shouldn’t have been let on it.
Bush turkey getting gobbled up by actual riders lol

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Ended up backing Without a Fight (not huge) that was an easy watch, what a ride from Zahra… straightening it was never going to lose

Sphagnum

Coach
Can we stop letting these dogshit French and European horses in now. FMD they were all awful. Vauban had every possible. Needed a dozen fences to be any chance.

Anyone watching on Sky? Jeez that Broken clock Davidson is a f**ken punish.

to_ddeath

Coach
Can we stop letting these dogshit French and European horses in now. FMD they were all awful. Vauban had every possible. Needed a dozen fences to be any chance.

Don’t know what’s worse, Davo or the 200 changing camera angles on the minus 10 coverage

I’m at home so I flick between the yards and races of the four main tracks.

Stops me from getting my cheeks clapped at Echuca and Bunbury.

IMG_0230.jpeg

Sphagnum

Coach
Rachel King is a fkn joker.

Did the cheeky merkins put interest rates up again? Haven’t heard anything and doubt I will unless someone here tells me.

Rachel King is a fkn joker.

Did the cheeky merkins put interest rates up again? Haven’t heard anything and doubt I will unless someone here tells me.
You betchyo sweet ass they went up.

Can anyone give me a lift down to Tom Ugly’s?

This is gonna be an all nighter. IMG_3785.gif