What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2023

Merry Christmas you bunch of disingenuous backmarkers!

Let’s see if we can stuff that stocking with something apart from losing tickets and tufts of stray hairs.

I was always keen on Aristonous again but with all the talking heads beating their dicks about it this morning, it makes me nervous at the price.

Uzziah my best value at $27 in SR4, that saluting would really firm up the ol’ candy cane and leave Mrs Claus’ clunge glowing brighter than Rudolph’s suspect snooter.

IMG_4314.gif

to_ddeath

Coach
Not started off great, going small today as I need dosh for the grocery dash tomoz
Randy don’t mind Sneaky Paige in the 7th, & up in Beagle Farm dont mind Boom Shot in the 9th (Gollan at a price v Gollan odds on, can’t resist a crack)
Anyway before I jinx you lot any further good luck and Merry Xmas

to_ddeath

Coach
Currie came back for what exactly? This clown couldn’t ride a train without falling out of it FFS…

to_ddeath

Coach
Grebeni was the TAB lay of the day and they actually pretended to lay it before it won again.

Experts
Weird day, thanks to Dunkel & Pink Beau Ty I got out of a very tight spot thanks to loads of placings.
Powerful Peg laying in & squibbing it on the line still burns hard though…

First day of the sales.

I am Invincible still dumping big loads of golden nuggets. He’s pretty much just printing money at this point.

He does seem to be pinching a bit of Snitzels market though. A couple of “cheap-er” Snitzels sneaking through.

I’d love to get my hands on one of those luscious blonde Autumn Sun fillies. For purely horse racing purposes, of course!!