What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad succession

King-Gutho94

Coach
He is a f**king huge unit. IIIRC he hasn’t really had a chance to get an uninterrupted run injury free. All last year he seemed to be patched up and carrying niggles and banged up something.
Is he even close to FG standard atm. I havent watched him closely enough but he is barely getting a mention anymore.

He was being tipped before last season by some to be one of the few juniors to make his debut at the start of last year.

He seems like he is further away then ever.

Gronk

Staff member
Is he even close to FG standard atm. I havent watched him closely enough but he is barely getting a mention anymore.

He was being tipped before last season by some to be one of the few juniors to make his debut at the start of last year.

It was clear yesterday that his minutes were being managed. Still a baby to be fair.

hindy111

Post Whore

He is a big unit but doesn't go at 100% Been moved to the middle as his defense isn't good enough out wide. Looks way off

Gronk

Staff member
So why is Rodwell still listed on our books @ the NRL ? Isn’t he actually playing for Wakefield Trinity now ? It can’t be that be are still paying some of his wages, because if true, Joe O would still be on the Tigers list , Waqa would have been on the Pennys list for years after he left.

King-Gutho94

Coach
So why is Rodwell still listed on our books @ the NRL ? Isn’t he actually playing for Wakefield Trinity now ? It can’t be that be are still paying some of his wages, because if true, Joe O would still be on the Tigers list , Waqa would have been on the Pennys list for years after he left.

You can send them an enquiry direct and find out why someone isn't doing there job properly.

Gronk

Staff member

You can send them an enquiry direct and find out why someone isn't doing there job properly.
Back in the day when the NSW Leagues Club in Philip Street was still a thing, I used to see them all the time. Familiar faces used to draw daily good mornings and chats about footy.

In fact I used to have coffee with a few.

They clearly moved to Moore Park just to f**k me over.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

IMG_2150.jpeg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Started losing my hair around 1987, so I was 9.

By 1992 it was completely gone just like Sterlos shoulder.

hard to imagine what you'd look like with hair, ever since I saw you on FB you've always looked the same