What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad succession

Chipmunk

Coach
You never know. We might have some luck with injuries and the halves might give a shit enough to compete like St George did this year.

Well I didn't think the Dragons were Premiership contenders, but I expected a decent season from them.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
It doesn't take much to change a team's fortunes. Who knows, maybe Norman will finally 'get it' and take things seriously. If Moses goes for instance, he might relish being the main man again.

We had 6 games where we lost by 6 points or less, and a handful more where we lost by penalty goals or conversions. A few less injuries, some positive signings in areas we needed, a bit of luck those games could go the other way or we could end up by losing by more.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think we will do ok in 2019

We had a lot of guys (compared to other sides) play in the 2017 world cup, and as a side we were flat first 6-10 rounds or so

Look at Storm, they had a lot of players in the WC as well, and were doing crap early on, won a couple of tight lucky games. Though we had more injuries

Ferguson, and Paulo will make a huge difference. Mahoney could be a god send at no9, Kaysa injury free as well. Just those 4 players will make a huge difference like nothing else

Need money men, Moses, Norman to step up and we will do surprisingly well. If MJ is around he needs to get his head space right and repay us for his 2018 nightmare

wait and see, not ruling us out having a great year, not yet

Eelogical

Referee
So, anyone want to offer thoughts on Mennings 2018 season and why he had a fizzer? Did he feel that he didn't have enough confidence in those around him in defence so he did things he wouldn't normally do or was he just shit like the rest of the team?

Latest posts