What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sri Lanka tour of India 2017

hineyrulz

Post Whore
they will get theirs don't worry

away test series over the next 13 months

South Africa
England
Australia

Could get very ugly, very quickly, for team india (provided decks are not prepared to be batting belters to suit them)
Well they will get 4 roads out here.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I winder if they will agree to a day night test at Adelaide, took them forever to accept the DRS yet they still dont like it

Bazal

Post Whore
Sri Lanka should have deadset refused to come out and bat. This smog situation is ludicrous

TheParraboy

Staff member
kholi another double ton

lets see how he goes in England where he failed miserably last time

jimmy looking forward to that i bet...

Iafeta

Referee
That's ridiculous. I haven't been there, but it's absolutely not on my bucket list. Seems to be an absolute hell hole of misery, pollution and the 1% super rich types.

vvvrulz

Coach
That's ridiculous. I haven't been there, but it's absolutely not on my bucket list. Seems to be an absolute hell hole of misery, pollution and the 1% super rich types.

It's really not as bad as it looks.

There is a level of smog and dust, but it's not unbearable and you do get used to it, and it's certainly not a picture of pure misery. Judging on pictures of the slums is like judging Auckland on a couple of dodgy streets, sure the numbers are bigger but the percentages are about the same, including the 1%ers. The vast majority of the big Indian cities get along just fine in their own unusual way, and once you get used to the surrealism it's quite a lot of harmless fun.

Now some of the smog stories I hear about some of the big Chinese cities are just plain scary.

vvvrulz

Coach
Well they will get 4 roads out here.

God I hope not, the rest of the cricket world needs to grow some balls .. and some grass on their wickets.

Balance the scales, make Ashwin and Kohli useless again, stop the endless fap.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Yeah Kohli's last tour of Australia was epic.

Didn't he score three tons?

He might be a merkin and clearly a flat track bully based on his efforts in England, but he's still prime time viewing.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yeah him and Smith were unstoppable that summer. Smith is already third all time for centuries in the border gavaskar series lol

vvvrulz

Coach
I want to see how Kohli goes on those 90s Australian seaming and bouncing wickets against this current pace attack.

Good player, maybe great, but I’m still not convinced he’s had enough testing wickets. They were roads last time they came here.

Bazal

Post Whore
Sri Lanka were looking good to save this one after a classic late declaration from India, but now that Dhananjaya de Silva has (seemingly) been retired by the coaching/medical staff it looks quite a bit tougher....

V-Rat fancies himself as some kind of Indian AB, but his glowering and gesticulating just makes him look like he's having a bit of a tantrum.

vvvrulz

Coach
Min overs remaining 25 - it would be a great result if they pull off the draw.

But it probably won't happen, Ashwin and Jadeja to bowl for the rest of the day and eventually the dust bowl will rip out wickets. Hurl enough shit at a wall and something will stick.

It's quite sad these bastards refuse to get out of the comfort zones, can't wait for the Indian overseas tours.