What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stadium Developments

Perth Red

Post Whore
Update piece in Sundays paper saying the Govt is visiting MES in 10 days time to review the stadium with soccer and RU. The proposal they are putting is $50m for a new main stand. This will take capacity to 22,500 and give the Corporate space that the Force are looking for. Fingers crossed everyone!

CHRIS SANDOW

Juniors
Update piece in Sundays paper saying the Govt is visiting MES in 10 days time to review the stadium with soccer and RU. The proposal they are putting is $50m for a new main stand. This will take capacity to 22,500 and give the Corporate space that the Force are looking for. Fingers crossed everyone!

I hope it increases, adds more to the WA reds financial bottomline in the future.

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
I went to the WARL on Friday all shut, lights off! What the heck...? If they want to get acknowledged as a pro sporting body or at least some recognition then they ought to have their offices open at least!

Perth Red

Post Whore
I went to the WARL on Friday all shut, lights off! What the heck...? If they want to get acknowledged as a pro sporting body or at least some recognition then they ought to have their offices open at least!

Christmas party?

I think they only have 3 or 4 full time staff at the moment.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'm really surprised hey have decided to move without a guarantee upgrade of MES from the Govt. I know there memberships have drastically reduced but still the corporate facilities compared to Subi are pants.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Interesting piece in teh West today saying that the Force are looking for federal funding as the State govt has basically said it won't be giving any money to the project! The $25mill that was pomised as part of the franchise application ahs been taken off the table and the State Govt don't think it is "viable" to do anything with MES! You'd think they would be overjoyed as it is a massive get out clause for not now building the new AFL stadium. So much for the rugggers Libs old boys club!!

The Force are asking the feds to stump up more cash for WA sporting facilities. This year WA only received $2.5million compared to NSW's $99million!