What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars The Last Jedi *** SPOILERS ***

bileduct

Coach
Thus far I've managed to avoid the "politically charged" reviews of TLJ (with the exception of Sargon of Akaad which I did chuckle at in parts).

Look, my attitude is that I don't care about the gender or colour of the character/actor. As long as they serve the story then they've done their job (which is why Phasma Is a total feckin' failure as a character) but I'm still going to have to watch it a few more times before I can form a more articulate opinion of it. Might wait for Blu Ray.
I couldn't give a shit about the genders of any of the people in these films, but it was pretty clear the director wanted you to care. There were a few tracking shots that lingered on the unnamed radar observer or communications officer just long enough for you to really get the idea it was a woman.

Mr Spock!

Referee
This movie goes to show that the entire Original series was full of shit eg destroying two Death Stars, Star Destroyers, Executor when all they needed to do then (and from now on) is fly a ship at hyperspace at it......no need for the Force, for plans, for massive space battles......

Generalzod

Immortal
This movie goes to show that the entire Original series was full of shit eg destroying two Death Stars, Star Destroyers, Executor when all they needed to do then (and from now on) is fly a ship at hyperspace at it......no need for the Force, for plans, for massive space battles......
You forgot to mention that women in Star Wars are allowed to slap men in the face.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Really enjoyed the film because it was Star Wars, not because it was a great film.

Pacing was poor, characters were either underdeveloped or uneccessary and too many moments that should have been significant were either glossed over or watered down with forced comedy.

Generalzod

Immortal
11-Day Total:
$571,420,943
The Force Awakens

11-Day Total:
$397,271,356
The Last Jedi

Oh well the only language that Disney understands is money, it appears people are boycotting the film.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/

archerfilmfestival-web-img_4330_-_h_2017.jpg

Kinda explains it all.....

elyod138

Bench
The only triggered people I see in this thread are the haters who have ranted for pages and pages about something they don't like.

Why do you keep coming back to this thread? Do you have nothing better to do with your time? Move onto something you enjoy, you'll feel better.

Mr Spock!

Referee
The only triggered people I see in this thread are the haters who have ranted for pages and pages about something they don't like.

Why do you keep coming back to this thread? Do you have nothing better to do with your time? Move onto something you enjoy, you'll feel better.

Lol...I'm on holidays.....

The movie was crap. And utterly destroyed the Original Trilogy.

It was worse than Phantom Menace. Just because you people accept any ol drivel without thinking doesn't mean the rest of us do.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Lol...I'm a scifi fan m8.

SW VIII was a turd.

Even the 13 year old SW nut I took with me thought it was crap.

How sad that you're triggered by such a crap movie.
Yep, keep using the word "triggered" in every sentence and you just might convince someone it's not you...

Probably not though