What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State Of Origin 1

carcharias

Immortal
Roberts limped off. Same leg as the one he hurt a few weeks ago. Achilles strain.

I wouldn’t be carrying him again.

Wouldn’t have Peachey in the centres either. Kid has become a jack of all trades, master of none.

Put Ramien in

I agree
Is he NSW

Eion

First Grade
Backing into the line is becoming commonplace. It’s is anti wrestle.

Think of the dynamics. Front first in you get turned and turtled. Back first in if they turn you you get landed on you front, get up front first and get a quicker play the ball.

No one here criticised Heighington for doing it.

Players thes days get analysed, analysed again and re analysed. They get told to play to their strength. RCG has a fast play the ball and backs in on certain parts of the field only. He comes off the fence off kickoffs etc.

I still wouldn’t buy him. Woods is better at that
It also gives you very limited chance of breaking tackles. Our very own Fifita has 44 to RCG 11 this year. RCG is a big, strong, fast dude and should be a lot better....plus it looks shit when someone backs into the line.

Eion

First Grade
At least with the way Woods backs in completely it gives him an offload option. RCG has this weird sideways tuck which gives him almost 0 chance of offload.

He’s very one dimensional for mine.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
RCG follows in the footsteps of the Wolfman. The mo is a gimm8ck to get noticed. Has a couple of strong collisions but really doesn't have the output. Similar to Napa. Overhyped.

Jake T is a gun origin player. Gets involved, goes forward and pops good passes. Gun.
Both turbos were awesome. Changed me opinion on both of them

Also, RCGs mo is badass

txta2

Bench
You are sour and delusional, JDBs defence was part of the reason QLD were shut down.

Maloney was QLDs best player, still suffering shonkies disease of throwing shit passes.

Wade Graham was the reason we lost last year....penalties and dumb play.
I'm delusional? You are one special person to suggest jdb won the game and Maloney didn't

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Bakuya should be in Qld team.
Pre-virus, I agree. He's a bit down at the moment, but at his best, he runs rings around some of those tards. If I was Kevvie, I'd drop Napa completely. He is a lazy plod who pulls off one big hit per month.