What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stephen McIvor

Warriorsoul

Juniors
Just watched the pre and post match coverage for a game for the first time in a long time. Dunno about you guys, but I have to give Stephen McIvor a few wraps. Watched the first ever game from 95 again the other day, and he popped up prematch with a mid 90s high fade Kid n Play haircut. Quite the contrast with how he looks today lol. I cringe when I heard him commentate games, but I actually like how he wears his heart on his sleeve in the studio. Can't have been the easiest job over the years!

sup42

Juniors
Anyone who pedals the Bulldogs to a Warrior Audience then has a sycophant minion from...the Bulldogs (without subtitles to translate) is arrogant.
His voice is only sub atomic particle less traumatizing than his Bulldog mate.

Both have to go.

Last edited:

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Nothing wrong with McIvor. I hope he never retires because he ain't getting sacked. One of the greats when it comes to presenting league.

Leaguies should just support each other. Yes he can be annoying and may not impress some of you top analysts of the game. But give it a rest. He's fronted in the ring against some bigger opponents that alone deserves some respect. Bet most of you pin diddles would steer clear from such a challenge. He also loves League and confronted Sky using his own ideas/concept about the 40/20 show. He may be a Doggies fan but even he has love for the Warriors. McIvor for PM :p

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
He's been there since Sky started with the league - he's hopeless, but it's a tradition now