What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stinking Stains

shaggs

Coach
They are playing a very attractive brand of footy that is suiting the rules and style changes of this years games

Good for my tipping

I'd prefer the goons win the gf over Melbourne, roosters, manly or any of the banjo plucking teams

Like hell!

They were death riding us during 2016.

They are the last team I want to win it.

Out of all the teams I want to go broke and get kicked out it’s them.

There supporters are utter scum.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Let them have there fun at the moment, come finals we will see what they have, there is a few players in that team who have failed on biggest stage.

All it takes is Hunt to remember the last time he was in GF and the whole dragons team comes undone, and finals football is reffed differently.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well, you all better get thicker skins. Everyone knows their fans come out of the woodwork when they are doing well. So they should.

sparty might come out of retirement this year.

They are a proper footy team this year.

wibble

Bench
And in our 2 games against them we lost to them on penalties, despite playing some of the worst football you will see, and came close before decisions went against us with 4 injured forwards on the bench...

ouryears

Bench
Let them have there fun at the moment, come finals we will see what they have, there is a few players in that team who have failed on biggest stage.

All it takes is Hunt to remember the last time he was in GF and the whole dragons team comes undone, and finals football is reffed differently.

Seriously, hunt led the broncos to within 3 minutes of winning that game.

Benny outplayed JT easily that day

You know it...I know it

Blame one knock on for losing a game? Lol lol

Benny is over it, time you did too shonkie

ouryears

Bench
And in our 2 games against them we lost to them on penalties, despite playing some of the worst football you will see, and came close before decisions went against us with 4 injured forwards on the bench...
Mate ya got crushed.

At home and then away
Own up...fess up

ouryears

Bench
Like hell!

They were death riding us during 2016.

They are the last team I want to win it.

Out of all the teams I want to go broke and get kicked out it’s them.

There supporters are utter scum.
No we weren't

I was with 19 Dragon supporters watching your gf and we were desperate for you guys to win

Come on lil bro

Latest posts