What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm to sue NRL

Suitman

Post Whore
I don't know why anyone can't see it but this is the typical "chip on both shoulders" Victorian attitude.
We need 'em in the NRL 'cause it gives us a team to REALLY hate.

Suity

pauljc26

Juniors
Bloody cheats, take your punishment on the chin and get on with it
so over them playing the victim in all this

But them suing the NRL, means the playing group will have something to play for past origin, the problem most people had with the punishments in the first place.

Even if this goes through, I doubt it will get up, as there is some precedent, for the year you cheat, you get taken out of the premiership. The club admitted to cheating in 2006 - 2010. I think they are going to find it hard going, regardless of what their QC has to say.

Freak2

Juniors
How about every player and every supporter from every other club take out a class civil action against them for what they have done to us.

You think about all the opportunities that our boys have missed out on from being beating by these bunch of CC's over the years.

Don't try and tell me that the players and the clubs alike have not missed out on "FINANCIAL" opprtunities for further sponsorships and the like, let alone additional club membership base from being more competitive, or even winning a comp....

I am absolutely gutted by this and for them now to come out and suggest that THEY HAVE BEEN HARD DONE BY!!!!! I am going to FKING SCREAM!!!

Delboy

First Grade
So heres the deal, as there was only one side that would have beaten us last year, they give us all the money and the Premiership as part of the action.

No, fornicate elsewhere you arrogant pr#*ks

How annoying are they, they spend heaps on buying juniors from everywhere ( O'Sullivan is doing it again at the Rorters) and then come up with a legal action. Merkins

Someone

Bench
f**king merkins. They are just dragging on this whole mess by this decision to fight what is right. Just accept it and move on, because until that is achieved, they will get nowhere.

Tony Bongo

Bench
The :^o Storm are claiming the NRL were NOT FAIR, NOT IMPARTIAL and NOT TRANSPARENT.:crazy: OMFG do they realise what they even did?](*,)

Djay

Juniors
Soooooo, Their sueing the NRL when they are the ones that cheated? Dont get it.

Gronk

Staff member
Soooooo, Their sueing the NRL when they are the ones that cheated? Dont get it.

Cos it's not fair !

crying_baby.jpg

Latest posts