What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm vs Parrascum- NRL Finals Week 1- CANNOT WAIT!

Tank30 said:
The difference was a Morrison try (or no try if your eyes are painted on).

Quite simple really...We played better than you for about 75 minutes. You got a lucky try in that time...
LOL dreamer.

Ice777

Bench
Tank30 said:
The difference was a Morrison try (or no try if your eyes are painted on).

Quite simple really...We played better than you for about 75 minutes. You got a lucky try in that time...

That's comedy GOLD!!!!!!!! :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Tank30 said:
Ron....Sarcasm is funny...End of story..

To the rest of you, the better side got beaten on the day but at the end of the day Melbourne won..

Doesn't matter how, why or what..You won.

Good luck in the finals (I no longer care who wins the comp)...If possible though, could someone make sure that Saints or Manly don't win it...

:clap: :clap:

Post of the year, harsh but fair;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
MONY said:
How did the better side lose? Melbourne won because they were marginally better than Parramatta. Both sides were very average imo. The difference was Melbourne's defence was a little better than Parra's.

:^o

LESStar58

Referee
We sucked...plain and simple. We won't win the comp if we continue to play as we did against Parra. We need to improve.

Ice777

Bench
Tank30 said:
UndertakerMike and Ice777...I just don't have an answer to such quality comebacks...

Neither did i to yours and that's why all i could do was laugh at the stupidity of your original post. The sad thing is though i think you were actually serious :sarcasm:

MONY

Juniors
Parra are gone for 2006. Why are we still arguing about such things. Time to move on people.

MONY

Juniors
Oh and don't forget I think it was 2002 or maybe 2003.. 30 - 10 I think it was at halftime.. ended up being 32 - 30 or something similar. At parramatta stadium too.. I believe Marcus scored right at the end :D

Tank30

Juniors
You know I was always told that it is better to have people think you were an idiot than to open your mouth an prove them right....

Well done boys, you have just proved an old proverb to be correct...

Ice777

Bench
Tank30 said:
You know I was always told that it is better to have people think you were an idiot than to open your mouth an prove them right....

Pot. Kettle. Black :sarcasm:

Tank30 said:

You have knowledge of that saying yet in the face of this undenyable wisdom you continue to make a fool of yourself.

stormman

Juniors
Tank30 said:

"Quality Comback" I wonder who said that? ummmmmmmmmmm? Dickhead