What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stranger Things

thorson1987

Coach
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
the guy that gave me the first season did an absolute hatchet job of trying to explain it to me and so I didn't have my hopes up watching it. Yep..i was wrong

pumped for this one

axl rose

Bench
Up to episode 6 as well. Very enjoyable but I liked the first season a little more at this stage. The season took a few episodes to really get going. Sean Astin was great choice for a new character though.

wv_publicity_pre_launch_a_still_4-000001-e1509134367548%20(1).jpg

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
Up to episode 6 as well. Very enjoyable but I liked the first season a little more at this stage. The season took a few episodes to really get going. Sean Astin was great choice for a new character though.
wv_publicity_pre_launch_a_still_4-000001-e1509134367548%20(1).jpg
Some of the quotes are genuine 80s classic quotes from movies “It’s a trap” I’m up to the last episode, I’ll watch it again

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Finished episode 9 fairly late last night, couldn’t go to bed before finishing.

Another excellent season, especially the last two episodes. They added some great new characters to an already likeable cast. Dustin steals the season this time.

It’s set up for another 2 or 3 seasons at least I would think.

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
Finished episode 9 fairly late last night, couldn’t go to bed before finishing.

Another excellent season, especially the last two episodes. They added some great new characters to an already likeable cast. Dustin steals the season time.

It’s set up for another 2 or 3 seasons at least I would think.
It's a pity shows likes this are not shown on free to air Television...

azzah72

Bench
I thought it was great.

I liked the first season slightly more but I think that's only down to one thing.

I think the first season had one or two legit moments that felt like a genuine 80's movie with kick-ass moments like ET or goonies.

The scene in the first season where eleven saves the boys at the cliff or the bus scene comes to mind, it was missing THAT feeling, I can't actually explain it properly.

8/10 though.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I thought it was great.

I liked the first season slightly more but I think that's only down to one thing.

I think the first season had one or two legit moments that felt like a genuine 80's movie with kick-ass moments like ET or goonies.

The scene in the first season where eleven saves the boys at the cliff or the bus scene comes to mind, it was missing THAT feeling, I can't actually explain it properly.

8/10 though.

Yeah I agree it lacked the big moments I guess.

Still it was good TV i have a few complaints like episode 7 felt a bit pointless and I think they could have handled that plot better and Mike didnt have a lot to do but sit around being an emo but it was great TV and really fun.

Steve and Dustin need a spin off series where they solve crimes