What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strassy!!!!!!

Moffo

Referee
WHAT A WIN!

$10 at 50/1, f**k yeh!

national_horse_farm.jpg
national_horse_farm.jpg
national_horse_farm.jpg

Moffo

Referee
Now that im over that spurt of emotion lol

It'll stay all day. Surprised all by putting it forward today and Mr Celebrity never looked like catching it over the last 100. I'd say it'd race with the same weight roughly in the MC (52kg maybe?) and will love the extra distance

Whilst it'd have to pull out a bottler to win, i can see big faults in a lot of the 'favourites'

I'll take the 250/1 i got and sit here happily come Tuesday thank you!

Big Mick

Referee
still wont win Moff....sorry.

I loved it today too...i backed it as well...but it wont run anywhere in the cup.

Tim Brasher

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
still wont win Moff....sorry.

I loved it today too...i backed it as well...but it wont run anywhere in the cup.

I dunno mate.. The horse is a genuine stayer with no weight on its back and its trained by Bart Cummings. I think the horse can figure in the finish. Dont forget prior to its injuries the horse did run second in the AJC Derby.. Ill definately be including the multiples

Moffo

Referee
awstras400.jpg

Giddy Up!

Big Mick, you are more than entitled to your opinion. I think it has a few things going for it though:

- Might get Callow on board. In form hoop
- Carrying 50.5kg. Nice
- Can run 3200m. Proven at the distance (you'd have to query at least 1/4 of the field at the distance)
- Got barrier 6
- Easy held off mr celebrity...a supposed superstar
- Loves Flemington

Whilst it may not be up to the MD, with a 8kg difference...hmm, you never know. It needed a long prep and finally hit form. Im happy with it

Kingytek

Juniors
He won me $2400 on Saturday. I had a $3 Mystery bet on that, 2nd bush honey and 3rd mr celebrity and it got up paying 800\1 @ $3

Moffo

Referee
what happened to it?

i was watching it on a f**king dicey screen, hardly saw a thing

Latest posts