What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Ch 9 game

Perth Tiger

Bench
After looking at the latest TV guide it appears the Channel 9 Sunday game has been put back to middnight and has been replaced by wrestling and a fishing show!

Please tell me this is a mistake :x

Perth Red

Post Whore
Another email campaign needed! After the success of teh West Australian one we should all make the effort to email them.

I am very surprised given CH9 backing the Reds and the Reds advert supposedly going to be played during the Sunday game. I'll wait to see tomorrow if it is true then start the email flood!

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Send an email to the ARL and NRL while you're at it, afterall they're the one's who are supposed to be making sure RL is promoted in WA.

Nuke

Staff member
Sad but true.

An e-mail to the WARL would be more effective than ones to either the ARL or NRL as they are the ones that pressured Ch9 Perth to show the Sunday arvo games in the arvo in the first place as I understand it.

j5o6hn

Juniors
I sent mails to both 9 in Perth and WIN in NSW complaining I shall await there answers,you should also complain to the NRL

Brutus

Referee
I wouldn't be surprised if the NRL did its utmost to have live RL removed from Ch 9 in Perth.

What a joke.

Nuke

Staff member
This is bullsh*t. Absolute bullsh*t. I turned the tv on at 2pm to watch the NRL game (hoping like buggery there was a typo in Ch9's tv programming -it's happened many a time ... but never in our favour). Poofy american wrestling. Sorry to those who like that, but it a joke that Sunday Afternoon Footy is replaced by this and some fishing show.

I see in the tv guide for the up-coming week that The Footy Show on Thursday night isn't on this week, one of the Friday Night Footy games isn't on, and the one that is doesn't start until 4:30am all because of golf. Yep, golf on tv has been given preference to NRL. Does anyone actually watch golf on tv in the middle of the night?

It's all bullsh*t. Ch9 will be hearing from me.

Nuke

Staff member
Having just looked in the White Pages to see if I could find Ch9 Perth's e-mail address (none there, by the way), I have to laugh at the street address of Ch9: Gay St, Dianella! How apt for a station that loves aussie rules (despite not having the rights to broadcast it!).

Their phone number, incidentally, for people here who wish to voice their disgust is 9449 9999.

Latest posts