What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League 2007 ins-and-outs

SEB

Juniors
Well done for this excellent thread. Can I be cheeky and suggest an improvement - every time you make an edit, any chance in doing it in red font so it's easy to see what's changed each time?

Evil Homer

Staff member
Corbin said:
Is he actually 38? or is that a typo!

Incredible

Long standing debate over here as to his age.On his club profiles he's always said to be around 30 or 31,but he was captain of PNG U21s in 1989 and told me he was 37 when he left Huddersfield last year.To be honest,I'm not sure if even he knows how old he is.

bartman

Immortal
:lol: I think that's the thing, he doesn't have any brith cretificate or anything to remind him. So 31 always sounds a good answer...

Evil Homer

Staff member
Faumuina is not now joining Quins.Haumono is returning to boxing too.Big blows for the club.

bartman

Immortal
Any idea what happened with Faumuina?

I think Haumono may have got his thirst for boxing back in that last Tonga v England match...

SMOKEY

Juniors
I was told Mark Lennon has got a Release from Cronulla..To join Hull K.R.:sarcasm:

.......I think he left Yesterday!:cool:

bartman

Immortal
I know they've had a stack of injuries, but those Salford ins and outs just don't add up to the year they've been having. 6th place to proper relegation contenders in half a season...