What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Smash Brothers Mafia Game Thread

HowHigh

Coach
Oh yeah forgot he was alive too

I had no power after using my kill so if I died I did the town a service by getting rid of BM at least. Thanks to whoever protected me!

Frederick

Staff member
afinalsin666 said:
You are Luigi, Town aligned Brother of Mario

Even though you show more aptitude at most things than Mario, you are still in his shadow. Everyone knows Mario, and even though you may sometimes get jealous of him, he is still your brother, and you look out for each other.

Brotherly Love (passive): You cannot be lynched while Mario (Misanthrope) is alive, because he always looks out for you. You may talk freely with Mario anytime you want.

You win if ALL threats to Town are eliminated.

First Grade
icon1.gif
SSB Mafia Role
You are Pitt, Town aligned Angel

You really like flying around, just looking at things. Most of the time you will be in the sky, looking down at the happenings of the world.

Angel's Watch (active): At any time, day or night, you may call a census on the town.

You win if ALL threats to town are eliminated.

#BestInTheWorld
MELBOURNE STORM - WINNERS OF THE LAST TRUE RUGBY LEAGUE GRAND FINAL

afinalsin666

First Grade
icon1.gif
SSB Mafia Role
You are Pitt, Town aligned Angel

You really like flying around, just looking at things. Most of the time you will be in the sky, looking down at the happenings of the world.

Angel's Watch (active): At any time, day or night, you may call a census on the town.

You win if ALL threats to town are eliminated.

#BestInTheWorld
MELBOURNE STORM - WINNERS OF THE LAST TRUE RUGBY LEAGUE GRAND FINAL

Enjoyed putting you in witeups :lol:I

First Grade
when the mafia all died in 1 night it was straight after i called the census, I initially thought um did my census calling take them all out.

afinalsin666

First Grade
One positive of my game ending so early, is we should be free for a few games of the old start just before Friday night football syndrome.

BDR

First Grade
Who killed me, just out of curiosity?

Totally won't hold it against you in future games :sarcasm:

BunniesMan

Immortal
You are Lucas, ??? aligned Psychic Boy

You are a psychic kid, and you can throw little fireballs and sparks, but they do not a lot of good against most of the enemies you have. So, you have decided to make an attachment with another, a parasitic bond. You can also get a clear read on players, but it takes time to charge.

Parasitic Bond (day one power): During the first day phase, you must choose someone to bond with. You will then join that players faction, be able to speak to that player (and anyone else that player is able to speak with) and be unkillable and unlynchable so long as that player is alive.

Full Psychic Read (every third night): You will be able to fully investigate a player, every third night. Name, alignment, and power.

You must make a choice on day one. If you do not choose, a player will be randomly assigned.

You take on your factions win condition.

Latest posts