What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Smash Brothers Mafia Game Thread

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Wasn't everyone else a Nintendo character? If so that's a pretty fubar win condition if I do say so myself

Pretty much. I was going random with kills, so unlucky to hit mafia twice, as they would have helped in taking out more townies.

Smiley

Bench
I thought Pokemon were going to win for sure. Especially after BM joined our faction on day one.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Absolutely woeful luck for all non town factions. I think town lynched one player, based on their own merits. Absolute craziness.

Ozzy

First Grade
A Mafia lasting less than three days. This has to be the record.

BTW this was my role:

afinalsin666 said:
You are Donkey Kong, Town aligned Rampaging Monkey

You are filled with rage, throwing fists and barrels around without regard for anyone else. Rather than die with dignity, you would rather take one of the bastards with you.

Monkey Rage (passive): If lynched, you will also take the last voter with you on your back to the death.

Night Rage (passive): If targeted for a night kill, you have slight chance of taking your killer with you.

You win if ALL threats to Town are eliminated.

I thought it was a weak role with no real purpose, so I stayed quiet till I might be of some use. I never had a clue that I was protection.

Smiley

Bench
Afinal what happened when I killed Parra Pride on night 1? Did he or someone he had links with have some retaliation power?

Parra Pride

Referee
Afinal what happened when I killed Parra Pride on night 1? Did he or someone he had links with have some retaliation power?

Meta Knight killed you, he certainly had no connection to me, aside from obviously both being town.

My role that could have been helpful but ended up being useless thanks to being dead on night 1:

afinalsin666 said:
You are Princess Zelda, Town aligned Better Princess Than Peach

On the outside you look like a helpless little princess, but you have mastered defensive magic. You also have badass ninja skills, and can remain unseen by even the best of huntsmen.

Nyaru's Love (odd night): You use Nyaru's Love on a player, protecting them from most actions.

Sheik (even night): You transform into Sheik, and investigate a player, revealing their alignment.

You win if ALL threats to town are eliminated.

I have mastered defensive magic, and can remain unseen by even the best huntsmen, yet a rat was able to take me out so easily. :crazy:

Smiley

Bench
afinalsin666 said:
You are Pikachu, Pokemon aligned Electric Rat

You are Pikachu, the mascot and frontman for pokemon. At least, you are the same species as that pikachu. You are sick of all the attention that bastard gets, and have aligned with the Pokemon Trainer to take revenge on the world.

Thunderbolt: You may choose a player to kill each night.

You are aligned with Pokemon Trainer (CobeyDelaney), Mewtwo (Monk), and Jigglypuff (MSIH).

You win if ALL threats to Pokemon are eliminated.

Pika!!!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
You are Diddy Kong, Town Aligned Small Chimp

You are the smaller, quicker, far more boring version of Donkey Kong. However, being smaller has it's advantages, because everyone feels sorry for you.

Weak Chimp (Passive): You cannot be killed or lynched while Donkey Kong is alive.

Asked for a role with no night action due to my limited availability. Worked out well enough in the end.

dogslife

Coach
afinalsin666 said:
You are Falco, Town aligned Filler Bird

Your main strengths and abilities, that is, flying, are mostly nullified on the field of single battle. However, you still have your trusty headset, and can communicate with Fox (StGeorgeBull).

While the two of you vote on the one lynch, the votes will count for 4.

You also cannot be killed at night while Fox is alive.

The only time my protection came into play, AFS spaced on it and killed me :lol:

HowHigh

Coach
afinalsin666 said:
You are Captain Falcon, Town aligned Badass Captain

You are awesome. So awesome you only need the one punch to kill anything. Sure, you have Falcon Kicks, and Falcon pretty much everything else, but everyone knows you for your one specialty. FALCON.... PUNCH!!!

Falcon Punch (active): This can be used at any time during the night or day, and will instantly kill whoever it hits. No one can block it, and no one can stop you from doing it.

Was planning on saving it till later in the game but once a lot of the mafia were gone and BM was confirmed as one I killed him. Thought he would have had protection from pokemon so it seemed a good option.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
afinalsin666 said:
You are Solid Snake, Town aligned Box Sitter Inner

You are Solid Snake, preeminent special agent in all the world. Unfortunately, in a world of magic and monsters, much of your training is of no use here. But you still have your trusty old box.

Sit in a box (active): You can set up your box to find out about a player. You will find out their alignment.

If you find a non town player, you smoke a cigarette in celebration, which sends you into fits and spasms, taking you out of action the next night.

afinalsin666

First Grade
For those curious on town protection, they had:
2 unlynchable while x was alive
2 un night killable while x was alive
1 absolute unkillable while x was alive
1 second life

Everyone was hit with the thing that couldn't kill them. More rotten luck.